4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

has anyone tried this with an lower league team?

I ask this because I was thinking of doing a new save but start of as unemployed and work to the top.

As i said earlier, this tactics is great . I made few tweaks in the tactics to make it work a bit better for me .So m happy to share it with u guys .

I have made three set of tactics ...as i always do
1) Home version (jassar....mohin tweak)
2) Away version (jassar....mohin tweak away)
3) Hold version to hold on to ur lead (jassar....mohin tweak hold)

Everything else ,like Individual training and all other instructions are same as mohin have described in OP

ONLY THING I WILL SAY ........DROP DEEP AGAINST TEAM WHICH PLAY LONG BALLS AND PRESS HIGHER AGAINST TEAMS THAT ARE POSSESSION ORIENTED..BUT KEEP OFFSIDE TICKED IN BOTH CONDITIONS

Try them, hope u guys will like it ...

Hey jassar. Do you use the away tactic in every away match? Or is it only against bigger teams?

Cheers

Hey jassar. Do you use the away tactic in every away match? Or is it only against bigger teams?

Cheers

to be honest away tactics in the away games where m still not the underdog ...if i am underdog away i try to just park the bus and get one point out of that fixture

has anyone tried this with an lower league team?

I ask this because I was thinking of doing a new save but start of as unemployed and work to the top.

Working for me so far using jassar tweaks. Media Prediction 19th in 4th season.

Took over Notts Co half way through last season, finished 13th.

Starting using this tactic pre season

View attachment 307501

I am having no troubles at all in home matches ,but away matches can be a big win or a big loss .so to tackle the away matches i made a counter tactics . try it out if u guys like it

I am having no troubles at all in home matches ,but away matches can be a big win or a big loss .so to tackle the away matches i made a counter tactics . try it out if u guys like it
I'm working on a counter version myself and coincidentally its very similar to yours.

Club : Burnley
Media Prediction : 20th
No Tranfer.(Only loan El hamdaoui and Andy King in January)
*** Man picked up player in every matches.
OI's use followed OP post.
Team talk : *** man

League Table
View attachment 307023

Fixtures
View attachment 307022

View attachment 307022

And last very big surprise My F9 Marvin Sordell's got Top scorer award!!
View attachment 307021

Marvin Sordell
View attachment 307020

And this is my best player David Jones
View attachment 307019

View attachment 307018

Best Tactic for me now
Good job bro :D

I´m using this tactic with Villarreal first season. I´m 1st after 20 matches, Barcelona is 2nd 3 points behind. Using Jassar tweaks. With the new counter version managed to draw 3-3 at Camp Nou. I'd thank some help with players' filters. Amazing tactic.

I´m using this tactic with Villarreal first season. I´m 1st after 20 matches, Barcelona is 2nd 3 points behind. Using Jassar tweaks. With the new counter version managed to draw 3-3 at Camp Nou. I'd thank some help with players' filters. Amazing tactic.
I dont have specific attributes for player filters in each position, but i can give a list of players i prefer to buy in each position if you like.

Bought Berardi from Sassuolo... He startede the forst 3-4 month in b-team as STR... Moved up in A-team half way through!
I am very happy
View attachment 306840

Playing the original..