4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

Sat, 21/3/2015 | 15:00 | Southampton | 2 - 1 | Premier Division |
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Sat, 4/4/2015 | 15:00 | Burnley | 2 - 0 | Premier Division |
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Sat, 11/4/2015 | 12:45 | Man City | 2 - 2 | Premier Division |
| Wed, 15/4/2015 | 19:45 | Basel | 4 - 0 | Champions Cup Quarter Final First Leg |
| Sat, 18/4/2015 | 15:00 | Chelsea | 2 - 1 | FA Cup Semi Final

Results with 15.3 playing Arsenal

Sat, 21/3/2015 | 15:00 | Southampton | 2 - 1 | Premier Division |
| Sat, 4/4/2015 | 15:00 | Burnley | 2 - 0 | Premier Division |
| Sat, 11/4/2015 | 12:45 | Man City | 2 - 2 | Premier Division |
| Wed, 15/4/2015 | 19:45 | Basel | 4 - 0 | Champions Cup Quarter Final First Leg |
| Sat, 18/4/2015 | 15:00 | Chelsea | 2 - 1 | FA Cup Semi Final

Results with 15.3 playing Arsenal
Which version you using, and was Man city game away?

I havnt been playing FM lately so sorry if there isnt a quick 15.3 update on tactic.

(sorry for my bad english) i am playing with the 4-3-2-1, the wide version, the man city was home match and i draw with a late penalty goal (90'+2) from toure

Last edited:
How is everyone finding this tactic on the new patch? I've created a tweak that seems to be working well. Is anyone willing to test it?

i think it has some problems in the new patch, ive seen different player reactions (dribbling, passing, corners routine), but i am no good football tactician to speak about it. But i would like to continue my save with an updated tactic. Especially with an updated winger version.

Hi, guys!

I tweaked the original version's defence of the Bankai v.1 tactic a bit.
Attack is unchanged except for the F9 now being a poacher with close down less, tackle harder, roam from position and move into channels.

Defensive changes:

- Anchor man to defensive midfielder support with hold position, pass shorter and fewer risky passes
- Left central defender to ball playing defender
- Complete wing backs to support with only run wide with ball and close down much more

It is not completely tested, but from what I can tell by the first games it still scores a lot of goals
by leaking a lot less with 15.3

Can you make a wide version of the first version with inside forwards and false 9 ?

I am trying this with Eibar, the V3 tactic.
But what about pitch size?
Current 103 x 65 m
Minimum 90 x 55 m
Maximum 120 x 90 m
115 x 55 m
90 x 85 m
102 x 65 m
90 x 70 m
115 x 70 m
105 x 55 m
105 x 85 m
These are all the alternatives. What is the best option for this tactic? I really appreciate an answer for this.

I am trying this with Eibar, the V3 tactic.
But what about pitch size?
Current 103 x 65 m
Minimum 90 x 55 m
Maximum 120 x 90 m
115 x 55 m
90 x 85 m
102 x 65 m
90 x 70 m
115 x 70 m
105 x 55 m
105 x 85 m
These are all the alternatives. What is the best option for this tactic? I really appreciate an answer for this.
Minimum allowed

8-0 up against man united in the first half!!! tactics crazy. I'd screenshot if i knew how