4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

View attachment 300641My god,i got Fmed like 6-7 times...GRR(3-1 Wba,4-1 Leicester,Wham 1:1,with Man U 0:0 even tough they sucked so much...)Guess it will be hard to win title for Stevie G :(

View attachment 772797My god,i got Fmed like 6-7 times...GRR(3-1 Wba,4-1 Leicester,Wham 1:1,with Man U 0:0 even tough they sucked so much...)Guess it will be hard to win title for Stevie G :(
sometimes you just have to rotate tactics when this happens. Thats why i keep original, v3 and 4-5-1 in my slots. Use all 3 throughout the season.

trying to make out from the OP which are the best 3 tactics to use i have V3 but which ones are recommended please ?

trying to make out from the OP which are the best 3 tactics to use i have V3 but which ones are recommended please ?
Either use jassar's tweak, his instructions are in OP or use my version original/v3 in rotation.

I think i am being blind but what r ur mentality orders and team shape orders???

Thank you buddy,I was half expecting to b told off for not looking hard enough lol

Is there a time when this tactic just kicks in and starts kicking **** ? I am winning games games but only by the odd goal ? its 85% fluid at minute and i am following all the advice , Im Liverpool first season with original squad plus balenta and Romero

I wonder is there some way to prevent alot of given penalties?I think it just happens way to much in the games...

I wonder is there some way to prevent alot of given penalties?I think it just happens way to much in the games...
remove get stuck in from team instruction. Also this match engine seems to have a lot of penalties given both conceded and won.

Two new versions.

One an update on the original tactic and the other a 4-5-1 tactic using wide players using original Bankai-V3 as base.

Used the remaining games in my stoke save to test the wide version. Made it for people who like to use wingers.

View attachment 767558
View attachment 767560 Won treble with Stoke.

Lets get testing and see if it works for you guys too. Enjoy

how do you use your two tactics? Are the each one for home and the another one to away, would be nice if you could explane to me how to use the two tactics! Thanks mate

how do you use your two tactics? Are the each one for home and the another one to away, would be nice if you could explane to me how to use the two tactics! Thanks mate
I use same tactic both home and away (V3 or original), but dynamically so i change mentality and some instructions in game to suit the match. The 4-5-1 is a wide version of V3 if you prefer wingers.

Dream Team

Hey guys been using this tactic (v3) on my boro save and its cleaning up!!! Great tactic!!

So now as a bit of fun i am going head to head against a mate online doing the FMBASE800mil challenge with a fmbase team each in the prem. My plan is to use this tactic and smash him.

So what team would you guys build with 800mil?

Hey guys been using this tactic (v3) on my boro save and its cleaning up!!! Great tactic!!

So now as a bit of fun i am going head to head against a mate online doing the FMBASE800mil challenge with a fmbase team each in the prem. My plan is to use this tactic and smash him.

So what team would you guys build with 800mil?

Suarez-Ronaldo-Messi

Yaya Toure- Vidal-Kroos

Lucas Digne-Ramos-Kompany-Azpilicueta (Azpi has bullet throws, and you have to teach Digne)

Courtois

do you use the same PPM for the IF's if youre using the wide version of the tactic??