4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

Hello everyone! FIRST everything I apologize if I express myself badly , I ' m not English .
I wanted to know If It Was playable to remove one of the attackers and put in attacking midfielder ? If so , what role you advise ? And what personal instructions?
I hope I expressed comprehensively .
Thank You :)

is V3 in OP?
Yes link to V3 post is in the OP.
which one is the best tactic? v3 is a new tactic? what're differences?
Tactics work differently for different teams. As will's testing suggests Bankai is still great, V2 was kind of a beta release the final stable version is V3. I personaly use the original, V3 and wide in my 3 slots. V3 to start most games and maybe change to original if i dont dominate by half time.

Hello everyone! FIRST everything I apologize if I express myself badly , I ' m not English .
I wanted to know If It Was playable to remove one of the attackers and put in attacking midfielder ? If so , what role you advise ? And what personal instructions?
I hope I expressed comprehensively .
Thank You :)
I would not recommend it, kind of messes up the set piece system. Use 4-5-1 version if you want more midfielders.

Using v3 and 4-5-1 version, how would you line up Man utd? original team no transfers. and any suggestions on transfers?

ty in advance:)

Great First Season with Nottingham Forest in Championship.
Lost around 3/4 league games towards the end, racking up a few draws also.

Hopefully I can do well in the BPL!

Using V3.

I'm trying 4-5-1 version in my third season with Inter Milan because i have many AML/AMR...until now i used Nxt Versions V6 Shark with good results...with this tactic after two games...two wins (2-0 at home, 4-0 away) good start!

4-1 against Tottenham,5-1 against City,6-1 against Benfica,i think i just went Final Getsuga Tenshou mode :D

In yours opinion, what's tac is the best ? In OP are 6 them.. Patch 15.2.1 ofc

Been using your original tactic and won the Championship and League cup with Leeds in the 1st season. Took the Southampton job 2nd season and won a domestic treble without losing in the league the whole season. Just taken the Chelsea job 3rd season and looking forward to seeing what it can do with a big club.

Great work mate.
Dude you are loyal as Ibra lolol :D