4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

do you have a screen shot of your player named mohin.

tried it with Lazio - 3rd season.
P 11 - W 10 - D1 - L0 (H)

Have a good team - but not world class.

i couldnt be arsed reading the op but not wanting to to accuse you due to all the stick i would have recieved. using a few choice words you confirmed my suspicion!
if only i had read the op!!
have used this tactic its very good, but i dont seem to score as many corners as other users.

Bit confused about how you can release a tactic about how good it is when you have an edited database with yourself as the biggest wonderkid in the game

Bit confused about how you can release a tactic about how good it is when you have an edited database with yourself as the biggest wonderkid in the game

Do not think a player with CA 130 will do the biggest effect in 1 season..

Decided to start unemployed, got the QPR job in december & this happened using your tactic starting Leicester game, first game in charge of the team :

View attachment 309241View attachment 309240

Nice results :))

UPDATE: The City game, very very unlucky:

View attachment 309239

This is maybe the best tactic for this patch, in my opinion, and i think with a better squad and better CD`s it`s a killer, good job mate.

Last edited:
Decided to start unemployed, got the QPR job in december & this happened using your tactic starting Leicester game, first game in charge of the team :

View attachment 752288View attachment 752289

Nice results :))

UPDATE: The City game, very very unlucky:

View attachment 752300

This is maybe the best tactic for this patch, in my opinion, and i think with a better squad and better CD`s it`s a killer, good job mate.
Nice results mate. **** that 90min equalizer by city, very unlucky.

I think the results of people who have tried the tactic speaks for itself. :D

mohin - As i said in my earlier post ive been using satorox tactic for my second season in prem with my nott forest team and ive just finished 5th place with it. Though i would plug your tactic in for my last game against norwich away and got beat 3-0 away done everything from OP as well any ideas.

mohin - As i said in my earlier post ive been using satorox tactic for my second season in prem with my nott forest team and ive just finished 5th place with it. Though i would plug your tactic in for my last game against norwich away and got beat 3-0 away done everything from OP as well any ideas.
Well there are a lot of determinants to that result.

How did the match go, did they dominate or were you unlucky?
What was the result the match before, thus team morale?
This is completely different tactic to Satorox, so changing in 1 game will hardly be fluid, accomplished at best.
And most importantly it was an away game.

So, sorry mate i don't know why that happened. Maybe give the tactic more time and train your players.. see if it does better.
Cheers.

Don't worry mohin im defo not going by that result to say your tactic don't work because you've already proven it does. If i show some ss of it does that help.

mannnnn first game im play lose 0-7 vs chelsea??? this no g000000d

5D2199BE7EABCE5204C6A0638AB9F0ACE14DE1C6

Well this is annoying.

Nice results mate. **** that 90min equalizer by city, very unlucky.

Yeah, i know, but it`s ok, wasn`t expecting anything from that match, a crazy one, my CD`s are very slow, half of my squad is injured and i pulled all those results because of the tactic,it`s a good one:

[video=youtube;2N6bCpWv8ko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N6bCpWv8ko[/video]

Yeah, i know, but it`s ok, wasn`t expecting anything from that match, a crazy one, my CD`s are very slow, half of my squad is injured and i pulled all those results because of the tactic,it`s a good one:

[video=youtube;2N6bCpWv8ko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N6bCpWv8ko[/video]
next time maybe go counter to protect lead. even start on counter away to big teams.

Used this tactic with Stranraer in Scottish league Two as was in danger of missing out in the playoffs. Results speak for themselves. Looking forward to seeing it in action once the team is fully fluid in it.

View attachment 309138