4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

Hey Mohin.
It is stated in the OP that you should train 'Posses bullet throw-ins' for the backs. Is it just the standard 'long throw-ins' in the individual training? Because i cant find it in any back, even though they have +15 in long throw-ins.

Hey Mohin.
It is stated in the OP that you should train 'Posses bullet throw-ins' for the backs. Is it just the standard 'long throw-ins' in the individual training? Because i cant find it in any back, even though they have +15 in long throw-ins.
View attachment 308351
Its here, train them even if your coach suggests not to, use ur technical coach.

Player screen-->Development-->training-->new PPM

like shown in screenshot above

THANK YOU MOHIN :D

Do you know why, you cant set new ppm for some players? :)
Sorry for all the questions

Working on a new tweak as an alternative to the original tactic, Rotating tactic Keeps you dominating by inhibiting the AI from figuring you out. Has been working spectacularly for my Valencia team, but i am in the 4th season so have a very strong team.

Need suggestions for a mid-table team to try it with. I was thinking sassuolo, west ham or some other EPL team.
Which team would you guys like to see tested?

wrong team talk at half i think first time i say calm happy and Udine start to play like crazy and yes this o shea is wonderkid my next transfer target :)

wrong team talk at half i think first time i say calm happy and Udine start to play like crazy and yes this o shea is wonderkid my next transfer target :)
In big games you should always use touchline team talks to keep your team concentrating and not be complacent.

if you get fresh start i sug to buy :Carlos Fierro,Paulo Dybala and Ivan Mocinic cheap but real gold players for this tac

Hey Mohin,

Thanks for the tactic. Firstly, I'd like to say when I started using it I was still suffering from the infuriating leaky-defence issue that seems to plague all tactics in this game.

I decided to take a punt and found something I'm reasonably excited about (mainly because I finally got the Park the Bus Achievement!). Anyway I thought it might be worth sharing and testing by more people.

D15F3661F5CF2BD61E2406019D7D42934E342198

I used your tactic from the beginning of the season (I hate conceding so I wanted to change) and have been using my Libero - Attack tweak since the beginning of the 0 goals conceded run (see below). I appreciate this is early and I will do more testing with different teams - will share updates :)

6E8DA5BEF6E98CAEB0E3565D17C2F66D96B926B2

Hey Mohin,

Thanks for the tactic. Firstly, I'd like to say when I started using it I was still suffering from the infuriating leaky-defence issue that seems to plague all tactics in this game.

I decided to take a punt and found something I'm reasonably excited about (mainly because I finally got the Park the Bus Achievement!). Anyway I thought it might be worth sharing and testing by more people.

I used your tactic from the beginning of the season (I hate conceding so I wanted to change) and have been using my Libero - Attack tweak since the beginning of the 0 goals conceded run (see below). I appreciate this is early and I will do more testing with different teams - will share updates :)

Nice work, would love to test it as I admire Park the bus tactics. Hope u will share it for us

Hey Mohin,

would love to test just send or put up the link if possible please buddy

I thought i'd give this a go with Hull and challenge myself, was hoping for mid-table pushing for europa cup at maximum. Followed all instructions from the OP and what results i have had! This tactic is working wonders for my team, made only one transfer in. Only 20 games into the season. Winning 3-0 away to Man Utd being a highlight and having beated Chelsea 2-1, Liverpool 2-0 and Arsenal 2-0 things are looking promising. Will post my end of season results when finished.

View attachment 308249 View attachment 308248 View attachment 308247 View attachment 308246