4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

what to say so good trophy collection tac ...Candreva old but gold ..Tnx mohin and Jass

Playing with Lazio as well... Candreva had and avg about 8.2 for the season. He's gold :)
Will post SS later ! But this tactic is good!

Hey Mohin,

Thanks for the tactic. Firstly, I'd like to say when I started using it I was still suffering from the infuriating leaky-defence issue that seems to plague all tactics in this game.

I decided to take a punt and found something I'm reasonably excited about (mainly because I finally got the Park the Bus Achievement!). Anyway I thought it might be worth sharing and testing by more people.

D15F3661F5CF2BD61E2406019D7D42934E342198

I used your tactic from the beginning of the season (I hate conceding so I wanted to change) and have been using my Libero - Attack tweak since the beginning of the 0 goals conceded run (see below). I appreciate this is early and I will do more testing with different teams - will share updates :)

6E8DA5BEF6E98CAEB0E3565D17C2F66D96B926B2

Really like the look of this, especially if it's good defensively. Are the only changes you've made the visble ones (eg, no player or team instruction changes?)

Well done mate

Really like the look of this, especially if it's good defensively. Are the only changes you've made the visble ones (eg, no player or team instruction changes?)

Well done mate

In the first 5 games of the run I had no player instructions set for the DLP or Libero. The Libero was making a lot of key tackles and always at least 95% tackle success. I then decided to give them instructions for the next two and the tackle rate was lower (so might need tweaking from someone more clevererer than me)

Give me 5 mins and I'll upload. I've just got in from work so going to do some testing tonight.

View attachment 308166

Libero - tweak. Wholly Mohin's work still, I've just moved some positions. Will post updates.

Noticing opposition really struggling to hit the target with Libero in.

Last edited:
Great example of a tactic becoming a base for people to tweak from, I'm gonna try the Libero one tonight, looking forward to that one.

Also, well done to the OP for encouraging people to tweak and not getting all precious about it.

Jassar do you only use OI's on fullbacks or the ones in the OP?

Anyone interested to test a tweak for me? Needs some further testing before releasing.

View attachment 307992
West Ham test with the new tweak. Decent but there were alot of unlucky games where the team dropped points from being 2-0 up. (only 1 transfer- Balanta)
I wasnt happy so made some changes but currently dont have the time to test it in a new save. If anyone is interested to test, let me knw. It works perfectly in my career save with Valencia beating big teams like chelsea, barca, bayern, Real by 5-8 goals.

I'm testing with Rotherham United season 3rd. The first game with Bankai2 is home match and we have 35 shot, creat 10 ccc and 7 - 0 FT VS Rapid Vien. The second game is home match with Tottenham, we will 2-1 but very miss pass on game.