4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

Hope it gets better as the game goes on. And that 3-1 at Stamford bridge, Nice!

yeah its absolutely solid at the back for me and lethal in attack, just that one game against Palace, you have to laugh. I have won like another 3-4 since that game and will post another screenie with my team later

To me the best forward is Carlos fierro Mexico guy he is awesome in front of goal

15.1.3 Tactics for QPR and gives you all the information

note :
bad english bay

I am playing with Palermo, lethal attack but defence is a bit leaky but due to the fact that Munoz and Andelkovic are both injured. I have to say I am conceding unlucky goals, so have to wait till transfer window too improve my squad. I have a guy named Francesco Della Rocca, pretty average stats, he is more like central midfielder, but he is destroying opposition defences in F9 role. I would recommend also Andrea Bellotti, he is just tremendous both scoring and assisting. I have forgot how to include screenshot, but if anyone is interested I could provide them.

I am playing with Palermo, lethal attack but defence is a bit leaky but due to the fact that Munoz and Andelkovic are both injured. I have to say I am conceding unlucky goals, so have to wait till transfer window too improve my squad. I have a guy named Francesco Della Rocca, pretty average stats, he is more like central midfielder, but he is destroying opposition defences in F9 role. I would recommend also Andrea Bellotti, he is just tremendous both scoring and assisting. I have forgot how to include screenshot, but if anyone is interested I could provide them.
Leaky?? What type of goals are you conceding exactly? I tend to concede some from defender mistakes or long balls but not very often. Have you set the OI like the OP?

Leaky?? What type of goals are you conceding exactly? I tend to concede some from defender mistakes or long balls but not very often. Have you set the OI like the OP?

Most common is on rebound from free kick or corners...not cleared good enough. I do everything like in OP, just not closing down the striker sometimes...