you have to test it with a small team and see what it gives you ..

Hi mate, Yeah it did but Fekir and Shaq were better for me

Oke, I´m now 10 leauge matches in the season, short update.
I bought Fekir, Tonali, Morilla and Samardzic. Only Fekir for the 1st team.

10 matches, won 7 and lost 3. Lost away against Man City (2-0), away at West Ham (2-1) and at home against Leicester (0-2).
But also won away against Tottenham (1-5) and Chelsea (0-4).
CL lost away against Porto (2-1), Draw at home against Barcelona (1-1) and won away against Midtjyland (0-7).

Big issue was a lot of injuries during the bad period against Leiscester, West Ham and Barcelona. Becker, Robertson, Fekir, Mane, Shaqiry and Henderson all injured. Now, after the international break, everybody is fit again and we won all the 3 matches, including Chelsea away.

Personally I fully agree with the beautifull style of play, I really like it. What I really like is the fact that the 3 attacking players are scoring! (oke, Mane is not preforming yet, but he will come).

I keep you updated during the season!

10 matches, won 7 and lost 3. Lost away against Man City (2-0), away at West Ham (2-1) and at home against Leicester (0-2).
CL lost away against Porto (2-1), Draw at home against Barcelona (1-1) and won away against Midtjyland (0-7).

Big issue was a lot of injuries during the bad period against Leiscester, West Ham and Barcelona. Becker, Robertson, Fekir, Mane, Shaqiry and Henderson all injured. Now, after the international break, everybody is fit again and we won all the 3 matches, including Chelsea away.

Personally I fully agree with the beautifull style of play, I really like it. What I really like is the fact that the 3 attacking players are scoring! (oke, Mane is not preforming yet, but he will come).

Hi mate
Considering you've had that many injuries (injuries are ridiculous this year by the way) I think these are good results. Keep me updated :)

IF I am using Pressing forward which role should he be support or attack ? And any instructions for AF and PF? Which one of them suits better to fit instead of f9 role ?

Update number 2:

Only lost in the QF LC, away against Man City, 4-0. Reseve team against best possible City team.
22 PL matches on the way, still only lost 3, won 19. 2nd in the PL, since Man City is allmost unbeateble (only lost to me, home 5-1).
CL number 1 in the group, because we also won Barcelona away, 1-2.

Still suffering from many injuries, only Salah and Firmino stay fit. They are pulling me trough. Last 5 matches are not impressive, but we keep on winning.
I update again after the season.

But for now, the tactic seems to be very well for top teams!

This is the most fun tactic I've see this year. Also very good but the fun is the most important thing to me. It's not robotic like others tactics in here.

IF I am using Pressing forward which role should he be support or attack ? And any instructions for AF and PF? Which one of them suits better to fit instead of f9 role ?

Whatever best suits your striker mate. If he suits a DLF support then maybe try that

In to the 2029/30 season with my Millwall side, I'd say it isn't too far off in terms of player ability in comparison to Liverpool's at the start. Second Season Syndrome is absolutely rife with this tactic. Used it in the 2028/29 season, finished 7th, although only 2 points off of 4th, some really nice football. This season, I'm 5W 1D 7L, conceding from A LOT of set pieces.

Terrific tactic so far (Lyon, first season) but my IFs are getting low ratings (besides the odd goal they score). Fekir and Depay as IF.

Terrific tactic so far (Lyon, first season) but my IFs are getting low ratings (besides the odd goal they score). Fekir and Depay as IF.

That's strange as my Inside forwards were my highest rated players. Maybe they will come good shortly

Last edited:
Hello

I have removed 'overlap right' team instruction and 'stay wider' individual instruction for the right back to stop conceding goals.

Thank You

Very well explain and verygood Tactic

Hello

I have removed 'overlap right' team instruction and 'stay wider' individual instruction for the right back to stop conceding goals.

did you make the change directly on the link?

So, end of the season.
The best tactic for Liverpool!!!!

Won the PL with 101 point (3 loses, 2 draws, 33 victories), scoring 103, conceding 22.
Won the FA Cup final against Arsenal (2-1)
Won the CL final against Real Madrid, 5-2.

Salah 36 goals, 12 assist
Firmino 23 goals, 10 assist
Fekir 21 goals, 16 assist
Shaqiry 12 goals, 7 assist
Mane 10 goals, 8 assist.
Alexander Arnold 7 goals, 14 assist

Sold Moreno to Arsenal at 01-01-2018 for 28 million
Bought Guerreiro from Dortmund at 01-01-18 for 44.5.

Next season Jancho will come to us for 67 million, so hopefully he can increase our strenght at the winger position :)

Fantastic tactic!!!!!!!!

So, end of the season.
The best tactic for Liverpool!!!!

Won the PL with 101 point (3 loses, 2 draws, 33 victories), scoring 103, conceding 22.
Won the FA Cup final against Arsenal (2-1)
Won the CL final against Real Madrid, 5-2.

Salah 36 goals, 12 assist
Firmino 23 goals, 10 assist
Fekir 21 goals, 16 assist
Shaqiry 12 goals, 7 assist
Mane 10 goals, 8 assist.
Alexander Arnold 7 goals, 14 assist

Sold Moreno to Arsenal at 01-01-2018 for 28 million
Bought Guerreiro from Dortmund at 01-01-18 for 44.5.

Next season Jancho will come to us for 67 million, so hopefully he can increase our strenght at the winger position :)

Fantastic tactic!!!!!!!!

You did better than me and it's my tactic!

not a bad start to the season, only 2 signings Tierney & De Ligt - looking decent so far well done mate with producing this tac