If this somehow can be converted into a 4231 it will win tactic of the year.

unfortunately the tac went abit sour for me from the Valencia game to the Brighten game, ive since then changed the Knaps 4231tweak and asyou can see that's brought me much more decent results. Maybe it needs the right transfer/players to make it work much better than it had for me, great start but then had a bad run with Firmino not scoring many(9 in 25)

For anyone who is wondering if this works for lower to mid table teams... Incredible 6-5 WIN over Liverpool. The wingbacks are amazing. Matt Targett in particular is bossing it. Bought Patson Daka and he is now becoming a decent striker.

I have Man City next who are joint top of the table with me... Lets see who wins the top of the table clash!

View attachment 26372

I've just got Barnsley from League 1 into the Championship so I'll give this a test for the 1st season in the Championship and update

If I want to change f9 role to AF or PF or DLF, should I use PF support or attack and same for DLF support or attack? Which role suits better. And OI is only to mark weaker foot right, no pressing or closing ?

If I want to change f9 role to AF or PF or DLF, should I use PF support or attack and same for DLF support or attack? Which role suits better. And OI is only to mark weaker foot right, no pressing or closing ?

Personally I feel that all of those will work. Think of who you want to score your goals. If you have attack roles, this leaves less space for your inside forwards to attack whereas support duty will allow the inside forwards more space.

As for opposition instructions, only follow mine, your team closes down as a cohesive unit already therefore no need to add additional closing down instructions.

Yeah you are right, when I put attack role to my striker he gets to score more often but IFs also do score. Also is there any specific PPMs as well ?

Yeah you are right, when I put attack role to my striker he gets to score more often but IFs also do score. Also is there any specific PPMs as well ?

Just the wingbacks to 'stay wider' as they provide width.

I think that's what you meant, otherwise I'm guessing you mean the traits. Preferably players without 'shoot from distance' unless it's for the BBM as he will score a lot from outside the area. Even Milner does for me due to the space my players create.

the original tactic works with any team ? or only big team ?