4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Leaving community means that you can copy stuff from him? you need to give some credit to Tactikzz still feel that 75% percentage of this tactic is from him. :D

Yeah i understand that you got that info on OP, but wont change fact that he isnt retired.. ;//

You said it was because he hadn't given him any credit, now your staying because he wrote that he said he was retired? Get your story straight. You clearly never read the OP properly and now trying to cover your tracks. His already explained himself enough times.

You said it was because he hadn't given him any credit, now your staying because he wrote that he said he was retired? Get your story straight. You clearly never read the OP properly and now trying to cover your tracks. His already explained himself enough times.

Whatever! Yea, i agree i didnt read ****** op fully.. Thats why i asked for credit, but where is idea of uploading tactics if you copy the basic of them from others? Okay, wait, just take one tactic here... tweak it little bit, rdy! its mine!

Love these nerdyrages you have guys, calm down rly :DDDD

Whatever! Yea, i agree i didnt read ****** op fully.. Thats why i asked for credit, but where is idea of uploading tactics if you copy the basic of them from others? Okay, wait, just take one tactic here... tweak it little bit, rdy! its mine!

Getting a good tactic and making it a great tactic for everyone to use shouldn't be so wrong. I gave credit to Tactikzz and I have apoligised for any inconvenience

he's changed about 90% of the tactic anyway so it doesn't matter i mean its COMPLETELY different from the grid system. There is nothing wrong with taking a tactic and using as a TEMPLATE

1) FM Grid system aint that great of a tactic

2) People can do as they wish, if they want to copy a tactic, make 1 change and call it there's then so be it, I don't see copyright anywhere!

3) Hazza already gave credit to Tactikzz

4) Roncerno, you are a *****.

Sorry, had to be said.

Steve

Nerdgasms

EDIT: Going to get sum ladies now .. hope you get that too sometime...

vitun hikkyt menkää vittuun laudaltani ylilauta.org

Last edited:
View attachment 258320View attachment 258321View attachment 258322
Yeah, screenshots ARE NOT FROM THIS TACTIC,screens are from REAL version of this, The GRID, which is probably best tactic made for FM12.

And now im prepared for what whine; ''You are playing barca, its too easy!! its way too easy!! you have bought all the bests haha!!''

But stand-off.. works for every team, just make sure that you have most poacher a like player at mid striker, the other strikers are played as ''wingers''. Will upload shots when save progresses to point where i find team from lower divs around europe

and yeah, shots are from beginning of 3rd season.

Thanks Roncerno.

Going to run a test save with the stand-off and then Harry's Edit to see which I can use tomorrow when I start my new barca save with LFC Marshall's Update!

I just wanted to say, that you have made most succesfull tactic ever on this game. It works on lowest possible teams, and top teams.

Thank you very much, but I wouldn't go that far.

Glad that it's worked for many people who prefer a simple tactic to do the job. We all have our preferences and as a writer I try to appeal to all; the largest player base possible.

Nerdgasms

EDIT: Going to get sum ladies now .. hope you get that too sometime...

vitun hikkyt menkää vittuun laudaltani ylilauta.org

WOW! Your super original!.......... What you gonna tell me next, that you f*cked my mum :'(

Grow up you moaning faced ****** c*nt :)

Steve

P.S. It is my understanding that only nerds use the word 'Nerdgasms'

Sorry, but had to be done again.

Last edited:
ok, I like what I have read so far. And Am going to use it. My question is what team do you think are a good team to use the tactic with?

I always find that if you take off the right sided midfielder works best for me. Always keep the 3 strikers in position.

ok, I like what I have read so far. And Am going to use it. My question is what team do you think are a good team to use the tactic with?

It depends, it works with pretty much every team. Which league/country do you want to play in?

Thnaks mate, sounds very good. I'll give have to give it a go

It depends, it works with pretty much every team. Which league/country do you want to play in?

Iwant to play as a team who have the fast players and quality to expliot the tactic but not the best team in the league. Major Euro League so in CL or Europa League.