4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

if u think this tac is good u should try the grid press hernandez has got 58goals in 29 games and its only just into jan

I did try it mate, and it's right to say I did win a lot with the Grid Press too. But somehow, I found the tactic was a bit "unconsistant" (sorry, don't know how to translate this one, something like "lacking of something" and could be "versatile" according to your opponent).
It's fair to say that the author TACTIKZZZ kind of "revolutioned" the way to make a tactic (in classic mode).

The thing is I was always on the other team rules. They decided the game, and how it was played!!! Yet, I still kept winning, but to win 1 game like Chelsea did against Barcelona in the last semi-finals is fine. To win that way most of the season (due to the 3 ST exploit) is a bit frustrating (and I'm even talking about the press grid, not the stand one). Anyway, hope you don't have any heart trouble if you watch your game ;) (especially in cup games).

Don't forget Hazza's tactic is BASED on the grid press tactic, but somehow the general team settings and the whole "narrow formation approach" brought to you by Thebetterhalf (in the W4NKER list of ME exploit) led to a much more dominating tactic than I've experienced with the original Grid press one. To win in a dominant manner is much more pleasant to watch (and I'm not talking about 80% possession based football with useless passes in our side of the field, with few shots/CCC/key passes... just around half of it with same to 6 times more "relevant" shots (not abusive long ones) than your opponent).

Once more, I'm not saying this as a fact (as some people apparently still struggle with Hazza's one), but what I've witnessed by watching the games, and on the statistics' analyses I've made after them. I had unbelievable results in the 1st season, so imagine in the next ones when I'll have better players, with a squad harmony easier to reach as a manager with higher reputation, all my players knowing each other and the French to communicate on the field? Looking forward to it :)...

I did try it mate, and it's right to say I did win a lot with the Grid Press too. But somehow, I found the tactic was a bit "unconsistant" (sorry, don't know how to translate this one, something like "lacking of something" and could be "versatile" according to your opponent).
It's fair to say that the author TACTIKZZZ kind of "revolutioned" the way to make a tactic (in classic mode).

The thing is I was always on the other team rules. They decided the game, and how it was played!!! Yet, I still kept winning, but to win 1 game like Chelsea did against Barcelona in the last semi-finals is fine. To win that way most of the season (due to the 3 ST exploit) is a bit frustrating (and I'm even talking about the press grid, not the stand one). Anyway, hope you don't have any heart trouble if you watch your game ;) (especially in cup games).

Don't forget Hazza's tactic is BASED on the grid press tactic, but somehow the general team settings and the whole "narrow formation approach" brought to you by Thebetterhalf (in the W4NKER list of ME exploit) led to a much more dominating tactic than I've experienced with the original Grid press one. To win in a dominant manner is much more pleasant to watch (and I'm not talking about 80% possession based football with useless passes in our side of the field, with few shots/CCC/key passes... just around half of it with same to 6 times more "relevant" shots (not abusive long ones) than your opponent).

Once more, I'm not saying this as a fact (as some people apparently still struggle with Hazza's one), but what I've witnessed by watching the games, and on the statistics' analyses I've made after them. I had unbelievable results in the 1st season, so imagine in the next ones when I'll have better players, with a squad harmony easier to reach as a manager with higher reputation, all my players knowing each other and the French to communicate on the field? Looking forward to it :)...
so what u is saying is the grid will for a season then it all goes to **** but hazz is more than a 1 seeason wonder?

Just beaten Man City 5-0 with this tactic, changed my CB to attack near post and he has scored 6 in 10 games.

Hahaha, can't really help on this one ;)

I don't even know the difference between both of them, I started straight with the V2 with FB marking.
If I can suggest you another thing, which is MY opinion, not Hazza's one so I don't know what he thinks about this (don't forget, he's the one who made this tactic).

So what' I'm talking about is according to what I've experienced in my save: the GENERAL TEAM marking should be on ZONAL, and not man marking. As stated on the OP, I only showed the 2 wide players (MR/ML, or AML/AMR) to show onto weaker foot, that's all. No need to close anybody down or anything else... It kept the tactic shape much more better in defending position and allowed us to have players in every part of the field.
(We are not talking about the specific FB marking anymore, this has been discussed and approved: end of it!!! and no more confusion).

To play a general man marking would mean you're a very better team than the one playing against you. You're sure your "defending" players will always collect the ball and won't be beaten, because if this happens, your defender would be dragged out of position leaving space behind him (for another opponent ST, through ball...). So, if you don't have 2 Vincent Kompany in your team, stay on zonal ^^)

Thanks for the help bud. Last thing I want to know is...

Is v2 better with the set marking instructions as intended by Hazza or is it better to untick marking as he has suggested as an option?

If you've a player like that, and ONLY ONE, then drag him to the PM settings, and ONLY HIM. If you've 2 like that, then drag them both and as HAZZA's stated: the best one IN FIRST, the 2nd one in 2nd position then. If you've a very good quality squad and 3 or 4 PM, then drag them the same way as explained.

4. May I add another point?
Hazza has set the corner/ free kick routine in a general way. He absolutely can't set it PERFECTLY because every team is different. Of course, some may be obvious (2 DC marking the tallest opponents) but do we all have players with the same specificities? So to adapt it to fit YOUR player would definitely make a difference in long term!!!

For example, DEFENDING CORNER:
Your right full back has attributes of 16 in marking, 15 in heading, and 14 in jumping, but is set to stay at the 1st post.
On the other hand, your MC left has in these respective attributes 8, 10, 12 and is set to mark an opponent.

I don't need to tell you if the initial settings are appropriate. Of course you're going to swap them and make your right FB marking an individual, and your left MC stay at one post
smile.gif
. Apply this for the rest of your team

Attacking corner: your best DC with strength/aggression will challenge the keeper while your best Long shot/composure player would stay around the penalty box...
Attacking free kick: the same DC would challenge the keeper again, while the same player (long shot/composure) would stand next to the free kick taker... etc...

@Medmax can you explain in simple form sorry.
As for Playermaker drag 0-max depend your player. Which i understand. Etc:

MC - Mavin
MC - Seedorf
both MC playing and also drag into playmaker box mean the 1st player which drag into playmaker box will be playmaker right? For seedorf not a playmaker because of Mavin. Am i right?

Below are the list which i am confuse: Can u explain in simple form or advice how to set the player setting?
1. For 2 DC marking tallest opponents?
2. Corner and free kick setting?
3. DEFENDING CORNER??
4. Attacking Corner??
5. Attacking free kick???

Last edited:
One thing about the V2:

The man marking of the righ/left strikers is set to the FBs or just man marking? I saw my anchor man running to cover the FB and the Striker didnt follow up.

Btw, just won the world club cup 8-0 against a Mexican team :D, but cant sign Ronaldo on a free transfer, despite being 2nd world club ranked :(

One thing about the V2:

The man marking of the righ/left strikers is set to the FBs or just man marking? I saw my anchor man running to cover the FB and the Striker didnt follow up.

Btw, just won the world club cup 8-0 against a Mexican team :D, but cant sign Ronaldo on a free transfer, despite being 2nd world club ranked :(

It only says that when you are not in a game, during the game it should be set to marking the full backs.

Match prep defensive pos. not good for me.What is the best match prep? Any suggest ???

Im first season with Aston Villa and for me this tactic has gone from the best tactic ive used to the worst tactic ive seen over night. in the last 8 games ive won 2 drawed 1 lost 5 whats happened gone from 2nd in the league to 5th now missing out on champions league. please help

Stillno help. im using version 2 and struggling

Stillno help. im using version 2 and struggling

Don't forget that you need pacey defenders! In FM2012 Pace and acceleration are overrated. Same for the central striker. Pace higher that 14/15 its a must

View attachment 265001

Second season with Barcelona. Villa with broken foot, but there's Aguero with 57 goals in 24 matches. He scored 10 in one match. This tactics is beast!!

hey guys. u have an idea how to make a tactic against these exploits? im only playing mutliplayer seasons and they are using that exploits and its annoying. any ideas? 3 centraldefenders? a sweeper? i need help :(

I don't play multiplayer, so I haven't played against this, but I would think 3 central defenders along with wingers that help on defense. Sort of like Juventus plays in real life.

hey guys. u have an idea how to make a tactic against these exploits? im only playing mutliplayer seasons and they are using that exploits and its annoying. any ideas? 3 centraldefenders? a sweeper? i need help :(

Use the same tactic :)

dont wanna use it. i dont have fun, if i know i gain by exploits (or just an advantage).

dont wanna use it. i dont have fun, if i know i gain by exploits (or just an advantage).

Well, it's very hard to win something against someone who cheats. You need a tactic that counter the cheater, but not the AI.

Good luck