4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Ensure that after every game you go into the training screen and set all players to rest 1 match.This tip ensures players are fresh for near enough every game.

Ensure that after every game you go into the training screen and set all players to rest 1 match.This tip ensures players are fresh for near enough every game.

I always do this, I might add this (albeit with a bit more detail) to the opening post.

Hazza, how would you say your latest tactic compares with the original Grid system? I've been using press at home and stand off away with pretty good success, but it wouldn't hurt to try something new. Pros and cons to you tactic?

Hazza, how would you say your latest tactic compares with the original Grid system? I've been using press at home and stand off away with pretty good success, but it wouldn't hurt to try something new. Pros and cons to you tactic?

So, you are using Hazza's one at home and the original away?

Results have been really good. Took me about 4 seasons to win in Spain with Bilbao, although I won a Champions league in that time. Won several titles and Champions leagues in a row now. I'm just thinking of starting a new save, and I'm a little bored of Grid System.

never thought in a grid home and away system. Just used always the same.

Great tactic, works really well when your team gets fluid with it. Van Persie has scored 21 goals in the first 8 games of Premier League for me.
For those using the tactic or are going to use it, I recommend listening to the team talk advice in the tactic info, works really well.
Thanks Hazza.

My team talk is less aggressive and the morale is very good and excellent. It depends on your style and i believe that, after a couple of years, your players will listen to what you want and get happy because you will be in their favorite staff by now.

The only thing that i recommend NOT to do is to talk to the locker room. Every time i do that, in the same manner i talk in the team talk, half the team goes berserk with me :O. But a very good way to have a middle season thrill on the team :D

yeah, you can call that "good" :D
For team talks I used I expect to win at the start, and if 2+ goal leading, I used happy with performance / do not get complacent, if less Not happy with performance.
Match preparation I use low teamwork/defensive positioning.

team talk it's Aggressive ? other ?

hello Hazza,

I started off very good, however from the 4th game on I had my first defeat and from then it became not so easy anymore to win. The computer gets used to the tactic? What tactic do you suggest to switch with? I read park-the-place but that s very defensive I think. You don't have another tactic that has more or less the same positioning (4-1-2-3)?

thanks !

hello Hazza,

I started off very good, however from the 4th game on I had my first defeat and from then it became not so easy anymore to win. The computer gets used to the tactic? What tactic do you suggest to switch with? I read park-the-place but that s very defensive I think. You don't have another tactic that has more or less the same positioning (4-1-2-3)?

thanks !

If you were using V2, use V1 or if you were using V1 use V2.

This tactic is just amazing!

FYI, Robén Rochina from Blackburn is perfect for central striker position !!

Take a look at his stats (The 7 subs in, was in the fall/earlier winter (he was injured at the beginning of the season)

View attachment 265417