4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

dont wanna use it. i dont have fun, if i know i gain by exploits (or just an advantage).

I actually have à 532 tactic that works against these tactics. Will send you à pm with the link sometime tomorrow.

I actually have à 532 tactic that works against these tactics. Will send you à pm with the link sometime tomorrow.

An exploit of the exploit! In my country we have a say: Thief that theft a thief as 100 years of pardon

Could you send me the link as well please? I've been looking for a defensive tactic and a tactic with 5 at the back which counters this must be pretty defensive.

I never really get around 0-10 goals conceded in a season. And, In reality, if I were to become a real manager I would prefer to think of my style as defensive.

I have always been a fan of your tactics as well. You seem to have a gift for recognising the differences on the pitch to the changes in the tactic that you make away from the pitch. A bit like Medmax here. You recognise how your tactic changes affect the match [engine]. Not trying to put too much pressure on this tactic but merely admiring you as a tactician.

Last edited:
Could you send me the link as well please? I've been looking for a defensive tactic and a tactic with 5 at the back which counters this must be pretty defensive.

I never really get around 0-10 goals conceded in a season and in reality if I were to become a real manager I would prefer to think of my style as defensive.

I have always been a fan of your tactics as well. You seem to have a gift for recognising the differences on the pitch to the changes in the tactic that you make away from the pitch. A bit like Medmax here. You recognise how your tactic changes affect the match [engine]. Not trying to put too much pressure on this tactic but merely admiring you as a tactician.

Will do. Actually, its not that defensive as its an agressiv Counter style with DR/L as Wingbacks/attack. It works almost like à deep 4222 Box midfield

Hi Hazza, after finishing a full season I have to say this tactic is pure gold. It has very nice playing style, especially the defensive part. I know it uses some exploits of ME, but AI does the same. So many times a random player with like 8 for long shots strikes goal of his life against me. Or the same with heading, when my tower CB loses header to a much smaller player. I didnt make a player score 100+ ever, my max was about 85, until this happened. I was like "no way". It looks Im gonna have some fun with this save :)
View attachment 265046
Tottenham first season, and I lost ONLY ONE match, and it was quite unlucky loss because of **** complacency. Anyway for Spurs thats super awesome. I had also some funny results like 5:5 to Man. City and 7:3 to Benfica. What makes me happy too, is that this finally works against City and their tactic, I tried many tactics before, but almost every one didnt work. This does.
View attachment 265047View attachment 265048View attachment 265050View attachment 265051View attachment 265052View attachment 265053

Hi Hazza, after finishing a full season I have to say this tactic is pure gold. It has very nice playing style, especially the defensive part. I know it uses some exploits of ME, but AI does the same. So many times a random player with like 8 for long shots strikes goal of his life against me. Or the same with heading, when my tower CB loses header to a much smaller player. I didnt make a player score 100+ ever, my max was about 85, until this happened. I was like "no way". It looks Im gonna have some fun with this save :)
View attachment 265046
Tottenham first season, and I lost ONLY ONE match, and it was quite unlucky loss because of **** complacency. Anyway for Spurs thats super awesome. I had also some funny results like 5:5 to Man. City and 7:3 to Benfica. What makes me happy too, is that this finally works against City and their tactic, I tried many tactics before, but almost every one didnt work. This does.
View attachment 265047View attachment 265048View attachment 265050View attachment 265051View attachment 265052View attachment 265053

Fantastic results! I'm happy you finally found something that works for you. This is the sort of feedback I was looking for when I posted the tactic so thank you. I have added one of your screenshots to the opening post as it is incredible! Well done!

Last edited:
View attachment 265046

good results ;)
team talks ?
match preparation ?
:)

I can't finish any higher than 6th now with this tactic

Going to be 3 seasons in a row

Coventry City :D

Still a pretty good achievement, just frustrating that my progress has seemingly stalled now

Switch to any other good tactic that has a completely different formation (e.g 4-4-1-1, 5-3-2) for about 5-10 games and then switch back. Hope this helps!

Hazza, some reviews. Again :D

I have found that the OI works with some kind of pattern that fits this tactic "like a glove" (you can say this like Jim Carey).

So, i ask my assistant to give instructions, then i select all the players, including subs and GK and put weaker foot on them all and no instructions for tackling. The other 2 (pressing and tied marking), i left unchanged.

The result is pretty good, not so many yellow cards and the fact that the defenders and midfielders don't pass the ball so precisely, gives you the ball quicker.

BUT... the V2 man marking left the space behind the FB with some gaps and the opponent FBs with no marking. The strikers just man marking the CB.

I know i could do it manually and put STR to Left FB and STL to right FB, but if they switch positions, how would they keep that man marking? IMO, after an attack, they would have to run to the opposite side of the field (after the switch) to cover, witch i think its not proper. This wasn't happening in V1. why?

PS - V 2.3? do you have more info?

alright hazza thought i would give you feedback on how my huddersfield team is doing i am using your original tactic for about 1 and a half seasons now it helped me get promoted out of the championship and i finished 3rd in my first season in the prem.
Now some stats i won 25 drew 7 lost 6 scoring 109 goals (the most in the league) BUT i conceded 63 goals which was the 5th worst in the league.I didnt do well in the cups i got to the quarter final of league cup and 6th rpund of F.A cup but to be fair the league was more important.
My team for most of the season
Smithies GK
eggert johnson RB Max Ehmer CB Yohan Martial CB Stanislas Ouivard LB
Veratti DM Tom Cairney/Jack Wilshere CM radja Nainggolan CM
Leandro STR Julien Sheiber STC Rhodes/Jay rodriguez STL
Now i bought mostly free transfers as thats al i could afford until prem where i bought scheiber for 7mil,leandro was 10mil then in january transfer i managed to sign wilshere for 7.75mill and radja nainggolan for 5mill
star striker was scheiber with 72 goals in 52 games 56 of them was in the league,leandro scored 11 goals in league and rhodes and rodriguez chipped in with a handful each,Veratti was an assist machine getting 24 in the league 29 all together
i am now just starting the 4th season i am looking for a decent player for the STL role if any body has found one

Ps sorry for all writing i arnt to sure how to put screenshots up lol
and i also know why arsenal sold me wilshere its because hes terrence haha he was always tired and needed resting for some reason so hopefully i can offload him and buy some one else with the money raised

good results ;)
team talks ?
match preparation ?
:)
yeah, you can call that "good" :D
For team talks I used I expect to win at the start, and if 2+ goal leading, I used happy with performance / do not get complacent, if less Not happy with performance.
Match preparation I use low teamwork/defensive positioning.

Fantastic results! I'm happy you finally found something that works for you. This is the sort of feedback I was looking for when I posted the tactic so thank you. I have added one of your screenshots to the opening post as it is incredible! Well done!

Hey mate, Im glad you liked it, I suppose the screen you like is Cavani :D but i cant see it in the post... And I have one question. My players are often tired as ****, I rotate squad a lot, but still... I have Christian Eriksen, and he cant play 2/3 matches in a row... The only one rock who can play every single game is Cavani, CBs too, and thank god for that :D Anyone noticed this?

I never really get around 0-10 goals conceded in a season. And, In reality, if I were to become a real manager I would prefer to think of my style as defensive.

hey thebetterhalf, im looking forward to see ur tactic. thx :)

Here is the link and a small description of the tactics. I have used this against several 4123 including the version in this thread. Naturally, we still conceed too many goals form coners, hence I have included a near post routine my sefl. If you dont want to use it, then just change it to "mixed"

In testing, the aim has been to draw or win, not to have possession at all and the resujlts have been evenly spread out between wins, draws and losses with a slight favour of wins. It will not see you win 3-1, 5-2, not at all as the results have mainly been 1-0. 1-1. 0-1, 0-0 etc.

Thebetterhalf.freeforums.org • View topic - SI Uploads