4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
I have noticed a real dip in form lately from my Rotherham team. Out of the last 7 games, I have lost 6 of them and won 1. My expectations were to gain promotion, for the first 10 games we were in 2nd place, I have now dropped to 6th and if this run of form carries on I could drop out of the play-off places. I don't know why we are playing so badly, I haven't changed anything. :(

I have noticed a real dip in form lately from my Rotherham team. Out of the last 7 games, I have lost 6 of them and won 1. My expectations were to gain promotion, for the first 10 games we were in 2nd place, I have now dropped to 6th and if this run of form carries on I could drop out of the play-off places. I don't know why we are playing so badly, I haven't changed anything. :(

The tactic is just à tactic, weather the players are up for it, in form, motivated etc is down to man management.

Hi Hazza following on with my update earlier on my Huddersfield game your tactic has expolded in my second season in the prem.I finished 3rd in my first season in premiership.NOw i have currently played 31 gamesin the prem and won it already and i am unbeaten in every competition hopefully i will stay unbeaten the whole season i will post screen shots when i finish the season later tonight hopefully

Hi Hazza following on with my update earlier on my Huddersfield game your tactic has expolded in my second season in the prem.I finished 3rd in my first season in premiership.NOw i have currently played 31 gamesin the prem and won it already and i am unbeaten in every competition hopefully i will stay unbeaten the whole season i will post screen shots when i finish the season later tonight hopefully

Brilliant, I look forward to the screenshots.

Hazza, a couple more questions - do you advise using any OIs other than "Show on weak foot" on the wide midfielders or leave it at that?
Also, is it completely necessary to use the playmakers setting or not?

1. No
2. Not completely necessary but I recommend it.

hazza i use your player filter and when i want to look up for striker there's many result.. do you have any recommendation about who is the best striker for this formation? i want the one that not expensive for my werder bremen save

cheers

HI Hazza, Its me again, and I have to post this, because its **** unbelieable, what Cavani does in my save. This screen is just from 4th of march. I cant wait to the end of the season. But Im still not sure about playing it, because I have noticed a strange thing, If I offer someone (player, staff) a contract, all the fields are greyed out and i cant change it, and because of this I lost my *** man, and I cant get players I want. I hope it fixes with new season.... I really didnt cheat guys, no restart matches or something... My worst game till now was when Stoke scored 4, but this lad scored 5 :D and we won 4:7 lol. He had about 2 games in the season where he didnt score. Never saw this... But my other strikers barely get some goals. And also, very few of his goals are from corners. In 25 games I have about 17 corner goals, that is not so much, United have about 12.
View attachment 268643

HI Hazza, Its me again, and I have to post this, because its **** unbelieable, what Cavani does in my save. This screen is just from 4th of march. I cant wait to the end of the season. But Im still not sure about playing it, because I have noticed a strange thing, If I offer someone (player, staff) a contract, all the fields are greyed out and i cant change it, and because of this I lost my *** man, and I cant get players I want. I hope it fixes with new season.... I really didnt cheat guys, no restart matches or something... My worst game till now was when Stoke scored 4, but this lad scored 5 :D and we won 4:7 lol. He had about 2 games in the season where he didnt score. Never saw this... But my other strikers barely get some goals. And also, very few of his goals are from corners. In 25 games I have about 17 corner goals, that is not so much, United have about 12.
View attachment 268643

Which Version of the tactic did you use mate?

version 1 or version 2?

Version 2 most of the time, but for a few matches I use version 1, still working pretty good.

hazza i use your player filter and when i want to look up for striker there's many result.. do you have any recommendation about who is the best striker for this formation? i want the one that not expensive for my werder bremen save

cheers

Yaya Sanogo, Demba Ba... anyone with the attributes mentioned on Tactical Notes.

View attachment 268643

Will definitely add this to the OP

could you explain or show screens how to put my wide strikers marking opponents fullbacks?

Hi hazza here are the screenshots i said unfortunately i didnt go the whole season undefeated as i lost a first leg semi-final against inter but i beat them in the second leg to go through. I won the league carling cup,FA cup and champions league here ais the league table
View attachment 268760

Here are some player shots and the overall season stats
View attachment 268761View attachment 268762View attachment 268763View attachment 268764View attachment 268765View attachment 268766View attachment 268767View attachment 268768
Now i arnt o sure what other screenshots you would like but just ask and i will stick them up

Hi hazza here are the screenshots i said unfortunately i didnt go the whole season undefeated as i lost a first leg semi-final against inter but i beat them in the second leg to go through. I won the league carling cup,FA cup and champions league here ais the league table
View attachment 268760

View attachment 268761View attachment 268762View attachment 268763View attachment 268764View attachment 268765View attachment 268766View attachment 268767View attachment 268768
Now i arnt o sure what other screenshots you would like but just ask and i will stick them up

Hey mate how do you make your central striker score a lot? mine is bad he only score 5 goals in 15 matches.. btw my striker is leandro damiao

View attachment 268760

What version did you use mate?

Back