4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
right how did u get on with chester and did u have to sign lots of players dont think it will work think it will be hard to find the right players with the right stats that will sign for me

I will upload a screenshot in a bit of my squad. I won the BSN and I was near the top of the BSP at the start of the second season but I've left it since then. They are quite good for BSN though despite being recently promoted (I sort of follow them) but the BSP should be a challenge.

View attachment 267957

Last edited:
This tactic has worked a treat so far, drawn one 1-1 and won one 3-0. :)

I've only just noticed that it uses a target man and playmaker, I've not had any players set has the tm/pm since using this tactic. :D

Which position is the target man? And which position is the playmaker?
I assume the centre striker will be the target man..

I've only just noticed that it uses a target man and playmaker, I've not had any players set has the tm/pm since using this tactic. :D

Which position is the target man? And which position is the playmaker?
I assume the centre striker will be the target man..

Correct. Add all of your CM's to playmaker in order of their ability.

this tactis is massive ;)

started with PSV. made no signings from beginning.. after 15 match we made 54 goals and conceded just 5.. my SC (Toivoinen) scores around the 2x in a game and my SCL scored 18 goals now. good possession and a lot of offence.. really like those kind of tactics. This is the best tactic i played with !! using V2.3 btw !

1 little question... those 3 strikers.. what kind of strikers are they ? all poachers type ?

Last edited:
I have a question about the tactic. I have been using it for a while now,it has been going great, but the familiarity isn't going up? Is it just me or does this happen to everybody?

Last edited:
this tactis is massive ;)

started with PSV. made no signings from beginning.. after 15 match we made 54 goals and conceded just 5.. my SC (Toivoinen) scores around the 2x in a game and my SCL scored 18 goals now. good possession and a lot of offence.. really like those kind of tactics. This is the best tactic i played with !! using V2.3 btw !

1 little question... those 3 strikers.. what kind of strikers are they ? all poachers type ?

The wide strikers are like inside forwards/wingers whilst the middle striker is a target man.

I have 2 questions about the tactic. I have been using it for a while now,it has been going great, but the familiarity isn't going up? Is is just me or does this happen to everybody?

Use match preparation: Team work - Very High

There probably is a way of doing it but you would have to change the tactic fairly dramatically. This tactic is about counter-attacking and making good, quick use of the ball and not slow build-ups. Why would you want possession if you can win anyway, as Roy Hodgson once said:

"A lot of the possession you talk about - You would have to analyse the possession between areas on the field. A lot of possession is kept amongst the back players or in between midfielders and back players. The statistics that interest me are the possession statistics in the final third of the field, and the number of times teams get behind you in the final third and get strikes on goal."

Starting developing the tactic, changing only the PPMs. Against smaller teams its working ok, having the ball possession changed from 45-50 to 55-65, not damaging the effectiveness of the tactic.

I will add simple pass, t balls often, 2-ones to all MCs, DMCs, FBs and STR and STL.

Use match preparation: Team work - Very High

Yeah, I know, it has started going up now anyway. Also, I can't adjust how any of the team play eg. Attack,Support, Defence.

Last edited:
I have been doing that since I started using it, but it still isn't going up.

It takes a while, since the tactic does not have a common appearance. For example, in my profile it apeears that the most used tactic for me is the 4-4-2....

How many games have you made with the teamwork set to very high?

I have had it on Very High for a while now and it has started to go up.

Hazza- thanks so much for a great tactic!! I wanted a change from sumthins 4-2-3-1 Swansea tactic and this fit the bill nicely, well done!!

A question if I may, what attributes do you look for at each of the positions??

My strikers were mostly about pace, but do consider it important??

Thanks again, especially those who helped make the thread great with tactical discussion!

Hazza- thanks so much for a great tactic!! I wanted a change from sumthins 4-2-3-1 Swansea tactic and this fit the bill nicely, well done!!

A question if I may, what attributes do you look for at each of the positions??

My strikers were mostly about pace, but do consider it important??

Thanks again, especially those who helped make the thread great with tactical discussion!

Download my player filter: Hazza22299's Exploit Player Filter - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Hazza, a couple more questions - do you advise using any OIs other than "Show on weak foot" on the wide midfielders or leave it at that?
Also, is it completely necessary to use the playmakers setting or not?

The tactic is still going well, 5th with Rotherham in League 2. Had a bit of a dip in form one or 2 times, last season near the end we lost 6 games in a row (mostly due to injuries) and I am currently on a losing streak of 3 games, but hopefully should be back up to form and keep battling for promotion!

Im going to sound like a complete noob, but could someone explain in detail how im able to download this tactic and use it on FM, I tried downloading the link but it comes up error?

Back