4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
That's the first match of the second half of the season and the tactic isn't even fluid. Sure, it's not 9:0, but I think it's a pretty good performance. They had 1 shot. 1! And it was a long shot. I, on the other hand had 5 clear cut chances and it has to be said - Neuer was pretty good that game, I could've won 6-7 to nil.

I reworked the corner exploit setup a bit and it seems to give better results. I've set the following instructions:
DL, DR, DC (one of the two), DMC, MCL, MCR - stay back. One of the MCs could be set to attack the ball from deep, but I doubt that it would make a big difference, maybe a goal or two due to melees in the box.
The other DC - challenge keeper.
STCL, STCR - lurk outside area.
STC - attack near post.

Yes, remember the corner exploit is specific to your team so feel free to tweak it.

Hulk power.

HV1Nw.png

One of the best players for this tactic. Definitely. Well done :D

Hey mate, this seems like a great tactic, I have some questions concerning the players' attributes and the team talks/meetings though. :)

1. What attributes would you suggest for the STCL and STCR? Am I right in thinking that players like Jovetic, Berbatov, Aguero (well he's a beast all-around), etc. - basically smart, maybe even creative, but also technically gifted forwards. If I'm correct players like Gotze or Gylfi Sigurosson should also fit the role if retrained properly.

2. What attributes would you suggest for the DMC? I read a post in one of the early pages that you suggest basically the same attributes as the ones important for the MCs, but with a accent on Tackling rather than Technique. Those are quite hard to find in a DMC though (creativeness, passing, long shots), so I'm wondering if classical DMCs would cut it (high mental, high defensive, but not much passing, creativeness, long shots).

3. Why the harsh teamtalks? Isn't the aggressive team talk a bit too much in most cases, especially when playing against a very tough team.

4. What do you say in the team meatings after a loss?

Sorry if the questions were answered already, but the thread is 90 pages long and more importantly - the answer might have changed with the newer versions of the tactic. :)

1. You are correct, also players who are wingers/inside forwards are effective there.
2. DMC needs good mental attributes and also similar to the DC attributes as he drops back more when without possession of the ball.
3. I felt this too, these were sugggested to me and I think that you should slightly change it to fit YOUR team.
4. I've found that it's best to wait until you lose 2 in a row before using them. Then I recommend you say "I'm keen to ensure our heads don't drop" or something like that, I can't exactly remember.

I have tried this tactic for a few games now, and I am still not getting the results I need. I can't understand what I am doing wrong to be losing almost every game this season :(

Read EVERYTHING in the tactical notes section and download Version 2 again if you haven't got the latest version.

Thank you, Hazza, I appreciate the response. I'll see how it goes and post a screenshot if anything notable happens. :)

Yesterday at night, 11 pm....

Lisbon derby against Sporting of Lisbon:

7-0
14 CCC's (yes, fourteen)
63 % of ball possession
35 shoots, 22 on target

Will try to put the screenshoot here

Going in the middle of the 4th season, still unbeaten in all domestic competitions, 3 draws....

I thought I'd give this a try to see if it really was a game breaker/ diablo style tactic.

Doing okay with Tranmere in my 4th season in charge.. one thing I have noticed, loads of yellow cards and some reds.

I've had quite a few fines from the fa for recieving 6+ bookings since switching to this tactic.
Is that normal with this tactic?

I didn't have many yellow cards before switching to this tactic.

I thought I'd give this a try to see if it really was a game breaker/ diablo style tactic.

Doing okay with Tranmere in my 4th season in charge.. one thing I have noticed, loads of yellow cards and some reds.

I've had quite a few fines from the fa for recieving 6+ bookings since switching to this tactic.
Is that normal with this tactic?

I didn't have many yellow cards before switching to this tactic.

One way of stopping this is to, in the OI, put all players with no instructions. For me it has changed from 4 to 6 yellows to 2, maybe 3, and even none

just got the fc united job would this work in the blue square bet north?

i hv another question.. my central striker lacina traore only score about 1-2 goals per game and i see other member screenshot where their main striker score 5 or more with this tactic. i usually win the game with 3 or more margin but do you know how to make my central striker score a lot?

i hv another question.. my central striker lacina traore only score about 1-2 goals per game and i see other member screenshot where their main striker score 5 or more with this tactic. i usually win the game with 3 or more margin but do you know how to make my central striker score a lot?

I think you will find that people getting an average of more than 2 goals a game ffrom the central FC are rather rare. Surely, he can run riots in some matches and score 5 goals and when this happends, its mostly down to a combination of the opponent giving up, the FC scoring atleats 2 goals from corners and the opponent playing with a stoper/cover partnership with withouy a support of a DMC infront of them ( Here both DCs are dragged out of position very, very often), and of course using a FC that is pure worldclass.

M8, is it possible to get less CCCs in exchange for more possession? Im tempted on making a possession tactic out of this one :)

There probably is a way of doing it but you would have to change the tactic fairly dramatically. This tactic is about counter-attacking and making good, quick use of the ball and not slow build-ups. Why would you want possession if you can win anyway, as Roy Hodgson once said:

"A lot of the possession you talk about - You would have to analyse the possession between areas on the field. A lot of possession is kept amongst the back players or in between midfielders and back players. The statistics that interest me are the possession statistics in the final third of the field, and the number of times teams get behind you in the final third and get strikes on goal."

Read the tactical notes thoroughly, remove man marking on the wide ST's, change it to zonal.
right how did u get on with chester and did u have to sign lots of players dont think it will work think it will be hard to find the right players with the right stats that will sign for me

Back