4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi Hazza!

only one questions for version 2:

download and play or should I set any concerning wide strikers?

THX!

i not sure how exactly but i DONT drag players into the playmaker and target man on the set peices for some reason my central striker did score many so i took him off the target man and it worked also i play veratti as my defensive mid and he seems to be my main assist maker he has loads more than my other two midfielders.Thats the only thing i can think of so try that

i used version 2 before it was updated over and over, so i guess its the original version 2 if that makes sense

@Hazza just to verification, the wide striker man mark etc:

STL mark DR and STR mark DL. For zonal marking is for? I read the post and i am confuse sorry. Mean zonal or man mark fullback which one better?

Last edited:
Thank you to Hazza and Medmax! First of all thank to both genie once again! They make the different!

I using Man City with 3/4 of regen players. Currently
year 2022! Unbeaten for 100+ games! This tactic is just brillent! My best league record all win only 2 Draw 0 Lose! Win all Cups!

Some important tips:
1. Put players in correct position
2. Player moral is important

Thank you to Hazza and Medmax! First of all thank to both genie once again! They make the different!

I using Man City with 3/4 of regen players. Currently
year 2022! Unbeaten for 100+ games! This tactic is just brillent! My best league record all win only 2 Draw 0 Lose! Win all Cups!

Some important tips:
1. Put players in correct position
2. Player moral is important

You didn't say which version of the tactic you used?

You didn't say which version of the tactic you used?

I using 1st version of version 2. not 2.3. 2.3 also good but i prefer old version 2.

This tactic deadly! Centre striker score like crazy. I use to quit FM2012 after come across Hazza thread, he make me play back FM2012 again. All credit to Hazza. He is Genie. Madmax also help too!

My Neymar now age 30 is a centre striker score 50-60+ appearance score 130- 140+ goals cannot remember!

The main of this tactic is wide striker and mid centre make the different if you notice!

My last result

away to arsenal 0-2
home to newcastle 1-1 (1 red card for my team in early min and keep attack but manage 1 goal only 30+ shot over less then 5 shot opp team) if your centre striker cannot score sub him off! my tip for you
home to arsenal 3-0
away to wba 0-5
home to man u 6-0
home to chelsea 7-0 or 1
away to fulham 0 or 1-5

I using 1st version of version 2. not 2.3. 2.3 also good but i prefer old version 2.

This tactic deadly! Centre striker score like crazy. I use to quit FM2012 after come across Hazza thread, he make me play back FM2012 again. All credit to Hazza. He is Genie. Madmax also help too!

My Neymar now age 30 is a centre striker score 50-60+ appearance score 130- 140+ goals cannot remember!

The main of this tactic is wide striker and mid centre make the different if you notice!

My last result

away to arsenal 0-2
home to newcastle 1-1 (1 red card for my team in early min and keep attack but manage 1 goal only 30+ shot over less then 5 shot opp team) if your centre striker cannot score sub him off! my tip for you
home to arsenal 3-0
away to wba 0-5
home to man u 6-0
home to chelsea 7-0 or 1
away to fulham 0 or 1-5

Brilliant :D Could you upload a screenshot of Neymar's goals?

@Hazza just to verification, the wide striker man mark etc:

STL mark DR and STR mark DL. For zonal marking is for? I read the post and i am confuse sorry. Mean zonal or man mark fullback which one better?

Man mark is better.

I want to start with Atl Madrid 'cause they have Falcao.Which version do you recommend me?

I want to start with Atl Madrid 'cause they have Falcao.Which version do you recommend me?

The latest one, re-download version 2 if you haven't downloaded it for over a month as it's changed a lot.

Back