4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
Fantastic! At the end of the season could you post the amount of goals your top scorer. Thanks.

Okay i will send you screenshot at the end of season! Cavani is having a goal drought right now i don't know what happened with him but i think he will recover eventually

my central striker hasn't been scoring many goals with this tactic.. Im new to using custom made tactics.. Is all i have to do to use this tactic is import it and apply it in game?
Do i have to change any settings around in game?
Do i have to apply to my central striker this "
goals goals goals and more goals" setting?
Please help, Thanks!

Well it's set to zonal, should it be so, or should I set it to specific (STCR - DL, STCL - DR)? What's the better way of marking for the STs..?

It will look like it's not there but when you start the match it will be set.

my central striker hasn't been scoring many goals with this tactic.. Im new to using custom made tactics.. Is all i have to do to use this tactic is import it and apply it in game?
Do i have to change any settings around in game?
Do i have to apply to my central striker this "
goals goals goals and more goals" setting?
Please help, Thanks!

Go to the set pieces tab and drag your central striker on to the "Target Man" box.

Hi everyone,

I am currently managing KV Mechelen from Belgium and to start...the results (in Belgium) are very good...I've been champion the past two years but I am having some problems.

I downloaded the player filters to search for suitable players, but if I ask my ***. manager to filter out the "impossible" targets...no one is left to buy/loan/get for free. That's quite dramatic because I am not really moving forward because of this.

So my question would be...in the player filters which attributes are ESSENTIAL to make the tactic work (even for only 60 %)...any help would be appreciated.

Another "problem" I have (which probably is related to the above problem is...I don't really score a lot of goals and like I said, this will probably be the same reason... => players not good enough (or the high stats not on the essential parts)

Thanks for the answer(s)

For example...
I can figure out that the centre striker will obviously need good points for finishing (because he mostly gets the ball in the area) and heading (corner exploit)..but what else :)

The attributes given are more of a guideline, move each one down a couple of ratings and just mess around with it until players come up. Still make sure they have good attributes for: Off the Ball, Pace and Finishing.

isnt work for my , i am in patch 12.0.4 if that matther , i download v 2 from the op and the man mark of the strikers wasnt been i change it but stil the tcatic dont work , maby the file download in the op dont good ? someone can give me the file with the Itweaks (V 2.3) , i am also consend alot of though balls
sorry for my bad english
tnx

Last edited:
isnt work for my , i am in patch 12.0.4 if that matther , i download v 2 from the op and the man mark of the strikers wasnt been i change it but stil the tcatic dont work , maby the file download in the op dont good ? someone can give me the file with the Itweaks (V 2.3) , i am also consend alot of though balls
sorry for my bad english
tnx

Follow EVERYTHING on the tactical notes section. I have never tested it on 12.0.4 before.

@ sgaramis,

Hey i'm testing the grid version of yours and this is the results so far, I'm Liverpool first season, buyings are Kadlec,Sanogo,Badelj and Douglas, diarra and campell are back-ups
only loss is from Man City, but they where much and much better, i had 3 changes they 28!
More screens in a day or so(H)

View attachment 270618View attachment 270619

As you can see it's been a good season, apart from the last 5-6 matches.
I beat Chelsea 6:3 in the Champions League semi final and then lost 5:0 away from home due to a red card. In the German First Division I got some incredible results until those last 5-6 games, I had no losses and 2 draws. As for the last few matches - I drew 3 and lost 1 (plus two losses in the Champions League). I guess my players became complacent when I got so close to the title, next time I'll do a team meating to avoid that. Too bad I couldn't win the Champions League yet again.

I've noticed that the tactic isn't so good (as in "insane") against human-controlled teams (my buddy is with Leverkusen). From 4 matches I got 2 draws, a win and a loss. Do you suggest any tweaks only for the matches against such a team?

Last edited:
Back