4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
As you can see it's been a good season, apart from the last 5-6 matches.
I beat Chelsea 6:3 in the Champions League semi final and then lost 5:0 away from home due to a red card. In the German First Division I got some incredible results until those last 5-6 games, I had no losses and 2 draws. As for the last few matches - I drew 3 and lost 1 (plus two losses in the Champions League). I guess my players became complacent when I got so close to the title, next time I'll do a team meating to avoid that. Too bad I couldn't win the Champions League yet again.

I've noticed that the tactic isn't so good (as in "insane") against human-controlled teams (my buddy is with Leverkusen). From 4 matches I got 2 draws, a win and a loss. Do you suggest any tweaks only for the matches against such a team?

It depends what tactic they're using, what does he use?

His own 4-1(DMC)-2-2(AML/AMR)-1 tactic (or better said - 4-1-2-3 with wide inside forwards). Attacking mentality, fluid, deep defensive line, don't know much else. I'd guess he gives OI's to his assistant manager.

Thai tactic is fantastic i m destroing almost all teams with pro vercelli
I won the lega pro all cups and now i m first in serie b and semi finals in italian cup beaten lazio inter and bologna (0-9)......
But i think its not just the tactic but especially the man management
I m leading a team with all free players

Inviato dal mio Desire HD con Tapatalk 2

I just need some suggestions about training especially about preseason i will appreciate very much

Inviato dal mio Desire HD con Tapatalk 2

Using it at Roma, first season finished 2nd. It seems to struggle against narrow posession based teams though.

As you can see it's been a good season, apart from the last 5-6 matches.
I beat Chelsea 6:3 in the Champions League semi final and then lost 5:0 away from home due to a red card. In the German First Division I got some incredible results until those last 5-6 games, I had no losses and 2 draws. As for the last few matches - I drew 3 and lost 1 (plus two losses in the Champions League). I guess my players became complacent when I got so close to the title, next time I'll do a team meating to avoid that. Too bad I couldn't win the Champions League yet again.

I've noticed that the tactic isn't so good (as in "insane") against human-controlled teams (my buddy is with Leverkusen). From 4 matches I got 2 draws, a win and a loss. Do you suggest any tweaks only for the matches against such a team?

I was wondering what position you played gotze in?

Last edited:
I was wondering what position you played gotze in?
Retrained him to striker and used him in the wide striker position. Very technically and mentally gifted player, so great for that position. I've upped his finishing with individual training so it's okay (12-13 if I remember correctly).

Hello,

I am currently using this tactic, and the training schedule mentioned called "Furious". Now, which schedules am I supposed to pick for each player in the first team?

I really need help with this one.

Furious WNG 1st
Furious TGM 1st
Furious STR 1st
Furious POA 1st
Furious MC 1st
Furious IF 1st
Furious GK 1st
Furious FB 1st
Furious DM 1st
Furious CM 1st
Furious AMC 1st

???

Hello,

I am currently using this tactic, and the training schedule mentioned called "Furious". Now, which schedules am I supposed to pick for each player in the first team?

I really need help with this one.

Furious WNG 1st
Furious TGM 1st
Furious STR 1st
Furious POA 1st
Furious MC 1st
Furious IF 1st
Furious GK 1st
Furious FB 1st
Furious DM 1st
Furious CM 1st
Furious AMC 1st

???

It should be pretty self explanatory? Your middle CF is a poacher, and your other two are going to be playing most of the balls too him, so just make sure they both are on a schedule with both attacking and shooting being trained.

Hi Hazza, i'm currently with ManU and I win almost of my matches by 5+ goals but when I face a team of the best, I find it hard to win sometimes even tie, Any recommendations?

Hazza this tactic is absolutely amazing! But my main striker cavani suffer 2 major injuries in really short time, the first one is three months injuries and he just got his second injury for 6 months! I don't know whats wrong! Is it the training schedule? I've never change his training schedule because he never complained about it! Lucky vaclav kadlec replaced him and put great performances.. Btw im using furious poa 1st for cavani

It should be pretty self explanatory? Your middle CF is a poacher, and your other two are going to be playing most of the balls too him, so just make sure they both are on a schedule with both attacking and shooting being trained.

Well said, use the pre-season one until about the 5th of August

Hazza this tactic is absolutely amazing! But my main striker cavani suffer 2 major injuries in really short time, the first one is three months injuries and he just got his second injury for 6 months! I don't know whats wrong! Is it the training schedule? I've never change his training schedule because he never complained about it! Lucky vaclav kadlec replaced him and put great performances.. Btw im using furious poa 1st for cavani

I think you might just be really unlucky, Kadlec is amazing.

Hi Hazza, i'm currently with ManU and I win almost of my matches by 5+ goals but when I face a team of the best, I find it hard to win sometimes even tie, Any recommendations?

Use version 1 especially against teams with a narrow formation like man city.

Back