4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
Thai tactic is fantastic i m destroing almost all teams with pro vercelli
I won the lega pro all cups and now i m first in serie b and semi finals in italian cup beaten lazio inter and bologna (0-9)......
But i think its not just the tactic but especially the man management
I m leading a team with all free players

Nice! Although I have never heard of that team :P

So i'm using this tactic as QPR - Its pretty decent, having a bit of trouble, but its ok - Had zero money, and its only first season. but i'm getting way to many yellow cards - Anyway to decrease that number? I had like 3 reds in less than 5 months, and more than 10 yellows.

EDIT: Just had 2-2 against Arsenal. Funny thing though, i noticed that in pretty much ANY match, the other team scores the first goal :P

Last edited:
I'm having almost no success with this tactic with my Huddersfield team. It's my 2nd season in the premier league so figured I'd try to push on for a champions league spot with this tactic.

I've used it all pre season and had mixed results, I've used the OI instructions recommended in the opening post in every game and my team are pretty familiar with it already.

I'm on the 12.2 update, should I be using V1 or V2? I've tried both but I couldn't see many differences.

So far I've lost to Newcastle, Man City, Chelsea, Juventus, Wigan and Aston Villa. Against the better teams I've usually not scored and conceded more than 3 goals. Maybe my team isn't suited to this tactic? I achieved some good results last year (4th in PL) with an average squad playing a 4-4-2

Do you need a really good team to get success with this?

Any advice?

Thanks

I'm having almost no success with this tactic with my Huddersfield team. It's my 2nd season in the premier league so figured I'd try to push on for a champions league spot with this tactic.

I've used it all pre season and had mixed results, I've used the OI instructions recommended in the opening post in every game and my team are pretty familiar with it already.

I'm on the 12.2 update, should I be using V1 or V2? I've tried both but I couldn't see many differences.

So far I've lost to Newcastle, Man City, Chelsea, Juventus, Wigan and Aston Villa. Against the better teams I've usually not scored and conceded more than 3 goals. Maybe my team isn't suited to this tactic? I achieved some good results last year (4th in PL) with an average squad playing a 4-4-2

Do you need a really good team to get success with this?

Any advice?

Thanks

The main reason why your team would starting to suffer would be due to motivation and morale.
Read this article here: Motivation: press conferences, team talks and keeping form | Push Them Wide

I've never had this happen to me before with any formation, my MK Dons team were 5-2 up against Stoke in the league cup and I ****** lose 6-5 and they had four or five of there best players out. :O. Having used this formation with my Odd Grenland team in the Norwegian Prem where I won everything in sight along with the Champions League :) and Arsenal on the same save who were unbeatable this is a shock to the system :)

View attachment 271569View attachment 271570

I decided to use this tactic at the end of my Real Madrid season and for the Confederations Cup campaign with England and it has been very successful. I won't base the tactic on my Real Madrid performance as I have an amazing team and it was only used near the end of the season. However here are my Confederation Cup results:
View attachment 271663
If you think the Final was close think again:
View attachment 271665
So yeah your tactic is working very well for me. I'll be doing a full season with it soon plus a World Cup with England.

Michael.

hi hazza, i want to ask you what is the attribute of back four needed for this tactic? Because my teams always get counter from my opponents. Thx and sory for my bad english

I decided to use this tactic at the end of my Real Madrid season and for the Confederations Cup campaign with England and it has been very successful. I won't base the tactic on my Real Madrid performance as I have an amazing team and it was only used near the end of the season. However here are my Confederation Cup results:
View attachment 271663
If you think the Final was close think again:
View attachment 271665
So yeah your tactic is working very well for me. I'll be doing a full season with it soon plus a World Cup with England.

Michael.

Glad to see it works for national teams!

Is there any way to decrease the number of yellow and red cards - Also, i have lots of injuries, any way to decrease that too?

edit: I'm letting too many goals in too..

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me neither. Getting too many injuries, and cards... Any idea whats wrong?

Hazza, it`s ok if i use 2 wide strikers, not centrals ?. I have James Rodriguez and Nico Gaitan in my LFC save and they are doing great so far.

Back