4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

• Thread starter Thread starter Hazza22299
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 1M
Hazza who do you substitute if you get a red card???

Depends,
if winning sub one wide striker
if losing/drawing against easy team sub DM
if losing/drawing against hard team sub one wide striker.

Hi Hazza,

Thanks for the tactics upload and all your suggestions.
I've just started the tactic and it works well, though not as great (9-0, etc) as others seem to testify. I think there's a bug in FM that needs to be fixed - too many wasted chances every game - and this is before and after I tried your tactic. Even with Oscar Cardozo (Fin 17, Comp 17), he needs 12 shots to score once sometimes.

A couple of questions based on all you've written so far...

1) The STRC I understand fully (must have good heading, jump, anticipation), but what about the 2 flank strikers? What attributes should they have? The same? Or?

2) If there's one thing I hate about the new FM editions (post 2007), it's the team talk. I can't recall how many times I've lost BECAUSE I've innocently said the wrong thing. It's too much computer psychology.
Ok, you suggest we "aggresively" demand a win..and if less than 5-0 up at HT, continue to be "aggresively" unsatisfied. Is it wise to ALWAYS do this? Shouldn't we change up the team talks sometimes? And what if my team is up 3-0 at the half, and I say "not pleased" - that just gets everyone "angered" and then "switched off" during the 2nd half.

3) Some CMs dont work well in the tactic. Gerrard, for one, isn't so great there (Henderson is better!). What about players who are natural AMCs, like Thiago Alcantara and Ganso? Offensively, their stats are great, but not so with tackling and other defensive stuff. Is there a way to accommodate these players in the tactic?

4) The match prep - you say we should go Teamwork on V High until "fluid". How do we know when the team is fluid? I'm not sure I understand this. Also, the asst coach keeps reminding me that it's not good to be too specific with the match prep, "even though there has been good progress". Should I just ignore this?

5) Some games, when I'm 1-0 up against Man Utd with 15 mins left, I need to go defensive because opponents are piling high pressure. What's the best tweak at this juncture? Normally I just revert to a normal 451 and either counter or contain. Is there a defensive tweak I can make WiTHIN the 4123 tactic when the team needs to defend out a game?

I know it's a lot of questions, and you may have addressed some of these already. But this thread is 100+ plus pages long. I couldn't read thru all.

Thanks man. And bless you.

1) Download my player filter from the downloads section of this site.

2) How they react depends on results and manager past experience so feel free to tweak them to your team's needs.

3) Train them as wide strikers.

4) Fluid is when the blue bar under the tactic name (on the left hand side) is full. Ignore the coach.

5) Use the ParkThePlane tactic listed in the opening post under "Tactical Notes".

I created it on 12.2.2

Is there a lot of diferents between 12.1.1 and 12.2.2, I used your tactic in 12.1.1 and I don't know that I should upload it to newest version. I asked becouse tactic is great and I win about 96-98 % of matches, but my STC don.t shoot so many goals like I saw in other screenshots. Sorry for my english but I'm polish

4) If the opposition instructions aren't already on then make sure the 2 wide midfielders are on "Show to Weaker Foot", nothing else.

My english isn`t that good wich of the opposition players are the 2 wide midfielders?

I've a few questions for you hazza22299 if you could answer them id be greatful.

im playing on 12.2.2 with chelsea and the tactic is working great, im hammering everyone like 5-0. But howcome there is no roles for the players in this tactic, for example i dont have the choice of using a target man, deep lying forward or treuartista for my forwards????

Also how is this tactic so good, is kinda unrealistic really, why??

Cheers.

4) If the opposition instructions aren't already on then make sure the 2 wide midfielders are on "Show to Weaker Foot", nothing else.

My english isn`t that good wich of the opposition players are the 2 wide midfielders?
That are the ML and the MR positions, if you use the tactic and go to oppostion instucton u see a dot near the ML and MR, that means that they are on.
and sorry fot my bad english

AMR, AML, MR, ML

Is there a lot of diferents between 12.1.1 and 12.2.2, I used your tactic in 12.1.1 and I don't know that I should upload it to newest version. I asked becouse tactic is great and I win about 96-98 % of matches, but my STC don.t shoot so many goals like I saw in other screenshots. Sorry for my english but I'm polish

You can upgrade to the newest version it should be fine.

I've a few questions for you hazza22299 if you could answer them id be greatful.

im playing on 12.2.2 with chelsea and the tactic is working great, im hammering everyone like 5-0. But howcome there is no roles for the players in this tactic, for example i dont have the choice of using a target man, deep lying forward or treuartista for my forwards????

Also how is this tactic so good, is kinda unrealistic really, why??

Cheers.

Because the tactic is a classic tactic (search it up).

Because it uses match engine exploits.

Hi,

What are the most important attributes for each position?

hazza what should i do when a player is unhappy with their training workload? should i move him to another schedule? if so what schedule?

Back