4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Hi guys,

Could you try this version and give me your opinion?

FMTN Grid System - Stand Off Master 05.08.2012.tac

Also do the following settings:

- Add the default Hazza22299 as a 2nd one even if you are not going to use it (I haven't). This helps reach a fluid system faster.
- Team Policy: Assistant handle teamtalk (really, try it!) and attend all press conferences.
- Don't drag any player to the Target Men and let it be ticked on team instructions.
- Set the same and best corner taker to Left side and Right side spot
- Match Preparation Very High Teamwork and when everything got fluid Average Defensive Positioning
- Rest player 2 days after game finishes
- If draw or lose go to a immediately Team Meeting and choose first option (1st line) and usual get captain opinion
Don't drag any player to the Target Men and let it be ticked on team instructions. Match Preparation Very High Teamwork and when everything got fluid change it to Average Defensive Positioning.
- Training Furious
- Player Filter use Hazza22299 ones. If you cant seem to find a player for your team, reduce a value by 1 to each skill load in the same proportion. Eventually it will bring someone up.
- Try to keep the player moral above good (very good or superb are the one you should seek) by private talk to them, like saying how he performed last game or/and on the development area how hes going in the training level and perhaps threaten him (6) with placing him in the reserves. This you should do a try and error method do see what do they react the best

I have no credits neither the tactic settings nor the previous advices. These are tips that I got from reading elsewhere. You also must understand that this or any tactic you'll ever find, are going to make you unbeatable because losing will eventually happen but if you are willing to believe you will succeed. If you follow these steps you will get the next results (friendly game done by assistant):

Hi again,

After several tests with different teams, some big others small, I have reach to a 'state of grace' tactic:

FMTN Grid System - Stand Off Fearless.tac

- All the above, except teamtalk that I have swap to an agressive ones, already known by you on the Hazza22299 OP (inspired I suppose in Fuss).
- In these new tweaked version drag the center striker to the target man on the set pieces screen.
- If someone got sent off sacrifice the dmc player.

The following screens talk for them self:

New to the site and wanna know what the backward runs in the defenders do to them

Hi again,

After several tests with different teams, some big others small, I have reach to a 'state of grace' tactic:

- All the above, except teamtalk that I have swap to an agressive ones, already known by you on the Hazza22299 OP (inspired I suppose in Fuss).
- In these new tweaked version drag the center striker to the target man on the set pieces screen.

What postion is the play-maker?

New to the site and wanna know what the backward runs in the defenders do to them

Its just à visuall presentation Of the players( position) tendecy to make runs from deep ( i.e forward runs). Rarely = backward arrow, Mixed = no arrow, Often= arrow forward. It has nothing to do with where they aim there run, its only à visual presentation

So what player roles would the back four have?

Last edited:
Hi again,

Hi

As we know centre striker drag into target man how about playmaker? drag into playmaker? how many you drag and which position?

Dont drag anyone into playmaker spot. Just a reminder that morale is very important, try to avoid getting players with morale below good to the game day.

Last edited:
Nice tactic, worked well for man u. How can I find out the player roles for this as I wanna try create for ios/fmh??

Good tactic, i like it. I use A.S Casale from Serie C1 Italia and works perfect!

Cheers

Dont drag anyone into playmaker spot. Just a reminder that morale is very important, try to avoid getting players with morale below good to the game day.

@sgaramis download tactic then just drag centre striker into target man that all and follow as per below:

All the above, except teamtalk that I have swap to an agressive ones, already known by you on the Hazza22299 OP (inspired I suppose in Fuss).

@sgaramis download tactic then just drag centre striker into target man that all and follow as per below:

All the above, except teamtalk that I have swap to an agressive ones, already known by you on the Hazza22299 OP (inspired I suppose in Fuss).

Sry, didnt get the question.

Just downloaded this tactic for my new save with Milan on LFC Marshall update, will let you know how i get on

ive done what someone said earlier about taking a notch off closing down for each defender and the result ive had in a cup run are unbelieveable and i would post pictures if i knew how but ive beat man city 8-4 at there ground to which they played a great side including tevez then beat liverpool 2-1 with there full side and am top of the championship with BARNSLEY!!!!!!!

ive done what someone said earlier about taking a notch off closing down for each defender and the result ive had in a cup run are unbelieveable and i would post pictures if i knew how but ive beat man city 8-4 at there ground to which they played a great side including tevez then beat liverpool 2-1 with there full side and am top of the championship with BARNSLEY!!!!!!!
Football Manager Screenshots Tutorial Football Manager Screenshots Tutorial via @fmscout

Unbelievable, playing Norwich,16th in PL, lost against Peterborough in FA cup. It just isn`t working. Also, I was trying to find V1, but it seems to download V2 instead?