4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

what is the best ? V1 or v2 ?

Ps : un francais pour bien m'expliquer la tactique au niveau des parametres je suis un peu nul en anglais :)

Last edited:
Set it at the start of each match if you're changing your team often.

Well I kind of have two different teams, one for weekend and one for midweek. Obviously there is some interchanging.

So if I had 4 central midfielder (not including the dm), could I already set them to playmaker if I'm rotating them every second game? What would you recommend Hazza?

What to do when you need to go offensive? when you need to score a goal? and do you put your wide strikers in midfield to secure a result?

hello all!
I tried your tactic, it works very well against small teams (I play with Santos in Brazil), but against strong teams I lost every time! in exmple in copa libertadores I lost 3-1 against Flamengo, I lose against Sao Paulo championship 2-0, 1-0 against Corinthians ... and I lost in the championship final against Portuguese (6-4) ...
I use V.2, I use central stricker as target man + one MC as playmaker
can you please help me?

Last edited:
What to do when you need to go offensive? when you need to score a goal? and do you put your wide strikers in midfield to secure a result?

This tactic is pretty hugely offensive already, you should be creating a LOT of chances once your team is fluid. I have found a tweak in personnel to be the most effective change, for example swapping a wide striker with the central one has turned games around for me.

Yah, i know...What i mean is, sometimes the other team is just creating lots and lots chances. And we cant hold the ball to create something

tactic is great in lower league in England (took plymouth from League 2 to Prem) but as soon as i got to prem i lost nearly all my games

tactic is great in lower league in England (took plymouth from League 2 to Prem) but as soon as i got to prem i lost nearly all my games

I also play Plymouth, fast go to Prem. After first season in prem was 3rd, but win "Euro Cup"

now start second season in Prem after 5 games going 4th. Already loose first game 2-1 in Champions League to Benfica.

I Prefer use young regens with some old stars sign on a free transfer.

it is necessary to use aggressive team talk? someone has already used another?

What attributes should the wide strikers have, same as the central striker?

What attributes should the wide strikers have, same as the central striker?

wide strikers has to be more of an inside forward. retrain him as striker.. or check Hazza's player filter in the download section

Played 5 games so far and this is just not working for me at all. I admit 5 games is not long enough to judge but all in all I have had around 20 cccs against me and all the teams I have played have been in the bottom of the table. Currently Mid way through the season in league 1.

Is there anything to help stopping the enemy creating so many chances against me?

Thanks

Played 5 games so far and this is just not working for me at all. I admit 5 games is not long enough to judge but all in all I have had around 20 cccs against me and all the teams I have played have been in the bottom of the table. Currently Mid way through the season in league 1.

Is there anything to help stopping the enemy creating so many chances against me?

Thanks

The most common reason for failing with such a tactic is becasue one is switching to it midseason. When a team is not fluid enough with a formation, press and d-line, then the players have trouble with their defensive positioning. I would suggest implementing this ( and all downloaded tactic) next pre-season instead.

The most common reason for failing with such a tactic is becasue one is switching to it midseason. When a team is not fluid enough with a formation, press and d-line, then the players have trouble with their defensive positioning. I would suggest implementing this ( and all downloaded tactic) next pre-season instead.

When I added this tactic the team were fluid in it straight away. Maybe not all the way fluid but still the bar was almost full. I did have a few defeats before switching to this tac so I suppose low morale could be partly to blame. I'll leave it till next season like you said then and see how it goes from there.

It is truly, a very good tactic, but against good and pacey team you can get caught in a very nasty counter attack, specially if you lose the ball when yours MC's are passing the ball

It is truly, a very good tactic, but against good and pacey team you can get caught in a very nasty counter attack, specially if you lose the ball when yours MC's are passing the ball

I don't doubt that it works from other peoples comments and experience with it. But for me I have been outplayed by every team I have come up against and the best result I could manage was a 2-2 draw with the 19th placed team.

I tried this on a new save and played a couple of pre season games with Newcastle and my best result was 3-2 win against Gateshead, lost the others. I still need to give this tactic time but I haven't seen anything promising as yet.

Had great success in my first season however I've noticed that in my second season I'm not scoring anywhere near the same amount of goals from corners. Any advice?