4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Unbelievable, playing Norwich,16th in PL, lost against Peterborough in FA cup. It just isn`t working. Also, I was trying to find V1, but it seems to download V2 instead?

Unbelievable, playing Norwich,16th in PL, lost against Peterborough in FA cup. It just isn`t working. Also, I was trying to find V1, but it seems to download V2 instead?

Had the same problem a week back tactic just didnt seem to work for me :(, probs my lack of management skill but i was losing to sub par teams. found this tactic tho and it works a charm....
footballmanager2012tactics | A topnotch WordPress.com site

Its under mourinho flexible 4-3-3

Had many a season unbeaten :) best of luck :)

BTW its the same formation and high goalscoring concept :)

Like any tactic, it is not completely infallible, but on a % basis it is dominant. Will post a screen of Cavani for my Liverpool side when this season's finished, as he's prolific. Found some players to be hit and miss with this, Doumbia and Hamsik both came in and left in the same season as they didn't seem to adapt well. BTW, is there any benefit to having more than 1 coach training an area? e.g. If I have a 5-star fitness coach training strength, is there any benefit to having a 4-star coach helping them?

Cheers

only use a second one when workload is higher.. or else just 1 trainer each :) that's what i do..

Like any tactic, it is not completely infallible, but on a % basis it is dominant. Will post a screen of Cavani for my Liverpool side when this season's finished, as he's prolific. Found some players to be hit and miss with this, Doumbia and Hamsik both came in and left in the same season as they didn't seem to adapt well. BTW, is there any benefit to having more than 1 coach training an area? e.g. If I have a 5-star fitness coach training strength, is there any benefit to having a 4-star coach helping them?

Cheers

That's suprising about Doumbia and yes there is more benefit.

Yeah, I was surprised by Doumbia too, as when I had him at Spurs he was epic...But for my Reds, he scored 8 goals in 20 games as the SC, which was simply not good enough in a tactic like this where the SC is your primary source of goals. Got him for 17.25 and sold for 20 which helped fund Cavani who replaced him :)
View attachment 275139
5 weeks out with a torn groin, and 1 week with a bruised head, else I think he could have got maybe 15-20 more!! Awesome performance, from the team as a whole too. Won Premier League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Euro Super Cup!!!! Lost in semi-final of European Cup to Man Utd, 7-6 on aggregate. Unfortunately Reina wanted to go to Barca who came sniffing, so Courtois as a replacement was cup-tied, then Jones got injured!! So CPU generated uber-**** keeper had a 2 leg mare, nevermind xD
1st choice team currently in the formation is:
Courtois
Matthews Kelly Dede Hubeney(Regen)
De Jong
Gerrard Allen
Hulk Cavani Suarez

Yeah, I was surprised by Doumbia too, as when I had him at Spurs he was epic...But for my Reds, he scored 8 goals in 20 games as the SC, which was simply not good enough in a tactic like this where the SC is your primary source of goals. Got him for 17.25 and sold for 20 which helped fund Cavani who replaced him :)
View attachment 275139
5 weeks out with a torn groin, and 1 week with a bruised head, else I think he could have got maybe 15-20 more!! Awesome performance, from the team as a whole too. Won Premier League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Euro Super Cup!!!! Lost in semi-final of European Cup to Man Utd, 7-6 on aggregate. Unfortunately Reina wanted to go to Barca who came sniffing, so Courtois as a replacement was cup-tied, then Jones got injured!! So CPU generated uber-**** keeper had a 2 leg mare, nevermind xD
1st choice team currently in the formation is:
Courtois
Matthews Kelly Dede Hubeney(Regen)
De Jong
Gerrard Allen
Hulk Cavani Suarez

Try put Hulk in the striker role m8.

Had the same problem a week back tactic just didnt seem to work for me :(, probs my lack of management skill but i was losing to sub par teams. found this tactic tho and it works a charm....
footballmanager2012tactics | A topnotch WordPress.com site

Its under mourinho flexible 4-3-3

Had many a season unbeaten :) best of luck :)

BTW its the same formation and high goalscoring concept :)

Cheers for the link, mate! 8 matches so far, 4 losses ( Reading and Birmingham..madness). I think I'm just too much of a plug and play type of player to get anything worthwhile out of poor teams.Ah well, more hours for other activities, I suppose

Hulk covers in that role, but he is awesome coming in from the right on his left foot, and I can't really criticise Cavani's stats in the middle!! Plus, Cavani costs me 6k less a goal LOLOL...

First season as Liverpool I won everything. Bought cavani in the winter transfer window and he became top goal scorer with ~30 goals.

First match of season 2 I won 9-0 with all goals by cavani. I use i different corner tactic though

3 season playing with spurs, using ur tactic was amazing....but my fourth season ur tactic seem not working well....my top scorer kadlec 3 years in the row start to flop....also with cavani and rossi upfront miss-fire a lot.....

This tactic creates a LOT of chances no doubt, but individual match performance will have a lot to do with other factors. Morale, fatigue, happiness all seem to impact. For example I am looking to sell Suarez now, as he wanted a new contract that was over my self-imposed wage cap (£100k max), and I said no. In doing so he went from averaging 7.8 to 6.7, with no attribute changes. So the knife is being wielded, and he is off to the gooners....:(

This tactic creates a LOT of chances no doubt, but individual match performance will have a lot to do with other factors. Morale, fatigue, happiness all seem to impact. For example I am looking to sell Suarez now, as he wanted a new contract that was over my self-imposed wage cap (£100k max), and I said no. In doing so he went from averaging 7.8 to 6.7, with no attribute changes. So the knife is being wielded, and he is off to the gooners....:(

Yes I agree with the Morale bit. Read my above comment.