4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

It could be to do with motivation, read this brilliant article:
Motivation: press conferences, team talks and keeping form | Push Them Wide

after 10 matches i started to change ur tactic by bring my DM to AMC..where my AMC act same as STC...sometimes i swap between AMC and STC depend on having both player with AMC/ST position
Pros:
Goal score ranging from 4-5-6 average...kadlec keep in coming....happy to see him back on track
Cons:
Concede easily at least 1 or 2 goal...compare to the previous season hardly to allow one.
Summary i'm happy as long the goal keep coming....probably my GK will lose 'Golden Glove Award base on shutout

away matches are a pain to me. we (manutd) always give away chances from all kinds of set pieces and worthless attacks.

e.g.: currently playing against liverpool away match, first half:

liverpool-manutd
shots: 4/10
on target: 2/6
off target: 2/3
blocked: 0/1
ccc: 0/1
half: 2/6
other: 2/3

can you guess the score? it's 1-1. i crush anyone at home from 5-0 to 8-0, i even beat 5-0 two teams when i was 10 men from start, but away matches are just pain.

except formation all of the areas are fluid, match prep set to very high teamwork, i thought it was because of formation but now that is "accomplished", im not so sure.

my squad in this match is:

götze-hernandez-rooney
cleverley-kroos
fletcher
ziegler-smalling-jones-fabio
de gea

normally rafael plays instead of fabio, canales instead of cleverley, and rossi instead hernandez (rooney middle rossi right). from match stats it seems i have finishing issues but my squad doesn't reflect that. and how do i stop opponent's simple yet disturbingly dangerous attacks?

Nice tactics, but i find a bit hard to change when i need to improve my teams game. Like, what do u do when the other team have more control of the game and you just cant get the ball to yours strikers? or when a striker is getting the ball behind my def. line?

Had a 7 match winning series, lost to Arsenal in away game. Then interestingly power went off, played it again, lost again. How i conceded?: Throw ins, corners, losing balls in defence, pass error in defence etc. I'm +10 Avg ahead to the closest team yet I'll probably lose the league because i can't win any big matches, especially away.

I've tried this for half a season with 2 teams, Notts Forest in the Championship and Northampton in League 2.

Initially, it worked brilliantly and I was banging in goals with both teams. After about the first month of competitive matches, the goals dried up. I'm still winning 90% of games, but 1-0 or 2-0, and the main striker isn't really getting the goals anymore for either team.

I cant win against better teams with this tactics, its too easy to get trought the defense with pacey strikers. Otherwise its great to develop young players, since 70% of the players are ST and midfields.

Hmmm....In 3rd season with Liverpool now, and have noticed 2 trends with regards the goals I conceed;

1.) I conceed mostly when my FB's have pressed on and we lose position, getting caught on the counter. Even with pacey defenders, I can get caught.
2.) I concede an innordiante amount of goals straight from the restart after scoring. In 15 PL games so far, got W12 D2, L1; scored 57 conc 21, of which 9 have come straight from kick-offs after I scored! xD

Still Cavani is in good shape, 52 goals in 22 games lol

Should you set your target man and playmakers just at the start of the match or can you do it beforehand?

For example, for my Northampton team I have 3 midfielders that I use as playmakers with only 2 playing at once. They are all set to playmaker beforehand.

Should I just do it at the start of the matcH?

Should you set your target man and playmakers just at the start of the match or can you do it beforehand?

For example, for my Northampton team I have 3 midfielders that I use as playmakers with only 2 playing at once. They are all set to playmaker beforehand.

Should I just do it at the start of the matcH?

Set it at the start of each match if you're changing your team often.

how do you set up corners? im trying to make all my players except 1 lurk outside box but it just keeps say swap??? please really need to know this as its driving me insane????

Hey there, quick feedback. I tested this tactics and the FMTN grid system press. Both are pretty solid, but the grid system have a more solid defence, but hazza tactics attack is better imo.

Quick update on season just gone...Lost the Capital One Cup final to Southampton on penalties, 9-8!! Dominated the game, but just couldn't get the goal needed to win. Lost the FA Cup final 2-1 to Man. City, tight game and could have gone either way, but Joe Hart was epically good for City. Won the League, though City ran it tight until the last few games when they fell away...
View attachment 276466

Won the Champions League this year against Barca 5-2, result was flattering as shots on goal and target were the same, but Cavani and my regen American had a stormer...Speaking of Cavani though, only injured for 5 days this season...
View attachment 276467

86 league goals in 38 games, is awesome enough, but to hit 140 goals in a season is immense...Last time I had this sort of return was with Maxim Tsigalko in CM01/02!!! :)
Fyi, my 2 regens that my scouts found have really blossomed this season, first one is my American striker who has the potential to play the Inside Forward role perfectly...
View attachment 276468

Next great find is a CB I picked up, but could only sign after he moved to Lierse first and got some caps for the work permit. He has been so good, I have sold Dede in favour of him! Corner ability aside, he's fantastically consistent...
View attachment 276469

Hope you enjoy the update, cheers....Az