actually the DMC is very very important. Playing without him would require immense changes and it would be a totally different tactic then. GJ on your CL win with Schalke ;)

now my next work is trying to make my striker / wingers score more, and playing with attacking wingers !

for your final version of i used the same instructions on the first page?

Which of the tactics can be used em FM Classic? If any?

thanks silvery for the reply.i have attached many screens for you to look at. i like the idea that i should change match prep as i have balanced and def pos. Sorry if you understood it as conceding 2 per game thats not the case, its more even when im 2 up i never think its enough and very rare to keep clean sheets.

As this was a career save i took the watford job when they were 20th in the league and the club were in a real mess staff and coach wise. so to be 2nd is very good. maybe its a over reaction.
take a look anyway and see what you think. going to be taking a look at the black mamba as well

got promoted with nottm forest .. first game against man utd won 2-1 .. love it .. black mamba that is

@steve your players look totally fine ! And sorry didn't understand what you said, if you are leading by 2 goals and are affraid of getting rejoined, increase time wasting. Don't do it until 75th otherwise it may backfire you. And sometimes, the game just don't want you to win (aka all those "opponents have 1 shot on target and scores" game). I guess there is a random part in that game that can be frustrating at times (well sometimes my PC is just about to fly through window :D)

to be totally honnest, I think taking a club in the course of the season when they are 20th and finishing 2nd is brilliant, I think you did an amazing job here. This tactic won't win you all, it's just a tool to help you overachieving, and making your club grow bigger and bigger.

On a side note, is the tactic fully fluid now ? Did you buy a lot of new players? Because unfortunately, it usually requires some time. I even did an entire season with too many new players and the tactic never went fluid even with "tactic very high" training all season long :/ no idea how to fix that...

Wow you've been unlucky there ! You should have won at least that blackburn game :s

@IAmAhab wow good job buddy ! Does it provide a more offensive football than viper for you too ? Did you notice anything that looks weird ? Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
i think its solid but need more games m8 ...oh ...that my first tactic from You that im using ... can you please tell me if you are using opposition instructions with black mamba ? thx

i think its solid but need more games m8 ...oh ...that my first tactic from You that im using ... can you please tell me if you are using opposition instructions with black mamba ? thx
use the same things from OP. ask ***.manager for do that. or any staff with high tactical knowledge atribute.

Silverya told he will share this tatic in wizard version, he already did it?

I actually totally forgot about that ! I very rarely play FMC, so no point for me having wizard version. Will try to upload it tomorrow !

For OIs I use the same : put everything on anyone that's attacking midfield or striker. Or let it to you assistant, up to you.

And for the best between Viper and Mamba... No idea, they both are quite efficient and similar, one being more offensive than the other.

Quick update btw : when using black mamba, put "play offside" on, given the high d-line it's not a bad idea (if you have defenders with good positionning it's actually very good). And for training, I'm trying the all-out attack and seems to help preventing having 5ccc and not scoring... I'll make some more extensive testing here

have fun guys !

In my opinion Black Mamba is way better. 19 games played with Anderlecht won 16 and draw 3. conceded 1 in CL group stage in 4 games. Should had won against Chelsea but they managed to get a 0-0 draw. In the league i played 13 games so far scored 37 times and conceded 3. With Viper i couldn't score much and draw a lot. I'm in my 3th season but everybody knows you cant get a wold class team in 3 years in the Belgium league.