• Moves into channels
Wingers:
  • Runs with ball often
  • Knocks balls past opponent
  • Tries killer balls
  • Dribbles down (left/right flank)
CMR
  • Tries killer balls
  • Plays one two’s (learnt only through tutoring)
  • Gets forward whenever possible
  • Shoots with power (optional)
CML
  • Tries killer balls
  • Comes deep to get the ball
  • Dictates tempo
  • Shoots with power (optional)
DM
  • Marks opponents tightly
  • Stays back at all times
  • Short simple passes
Fullbacks
  • Marks opponents tightly
train this.

i like to play with high potencial players. becouse they learn alot from trainings. and in 1 seaosn or 2 they are wonderkids.

Oh and by the way guys, I'm working on a flat 442 (which, as I said in the OP is my favourite formation).

It looks really (really really) good so far, much more deadly upfront. but there is still a lot of work before it's finished

silveyra my tweaks are very easy... i moved the 2 wingers up in the aml\amr positions and the striker i put move in the channel and cross rare and tick target man on him on the feet...even i changed all position set pieces..
i noticed that have a strong target man is necessary... i m with anderlecht and i have stracqualursi got for free he is scoring planty gols and mbokany as reserve even good scores....i won the leage first season and in champions lost against bayern just after the group... 3 2 home and 2 0 away..... now i m 1 in league 1 in gruop of champions beaten real and sent off them in group.....i dont have a top team think that i didnt buy anybody but just free players for second season as like pinga, his is playing like messi LOL and as i said stracqualursi.....i m enjoyng so far to get free players for next season not too many because i wont my youth players take the situations and i m going to play against zenith in champions hope to beat them...

silveyra my tweaks are very easy... i moved the 2 wingers up in the aml\amr positions and the striker i put move in the channel and cross rare and tick target man on him on the feet...even i changed all position set pieces..
i noticed that have a strong target man is necessary... i m with anderlecht and i have stracqualursi got for free he is scoring planty gols and mbokany as reserve even good scores....i won the leage first season and in champions lost against bayern just after the group... 3 2 home and 2 0 away..... now i m 1 in league 1 in gruop of champions beaten real and sent off them in group.....i dont have a top team think that i didnt buy anybody but just free players for second season as like pinga, his is playing like messi LOL and as i said stracqualursi.....i m enjoyng so far to get free players for next season not too many because i wont my youth players take the situations and i m going to play against zenith in champions hope to beat them...
sound interesting. with strong teams should be deadly. gonna try this now with mufc

Oh and by the way guys, I'm working on a flat 442 (which, as I said in the OP is my favourite formation).

It looks really (really really) good so far, much more deadly upfront. but there is still a lot of work before it's finished
good luck. i like formations with 2 strikers too.or 1 striker and trequartista

haha this is exactly (minus corner changes) one of the tweak I had ! but defense seemed to be less solid du to opposite wingbacks going through my own wingers and crossing from deep. Good job on that one ;)

View attachment 342460
first game with this changes

oh its very good that we share the same tweaks it looks very interesting....but the tweak with set pieces gives very good amount of goals id like to share with you maybe i m gonna upload just tell me if i can and how to do it

if you want to upload your tactic, you can just go to "Go Advanced" in the message box, then you have a "manage attachments" you can just select your file in your tactic directory and upload it in the site directly

anyway as you mentioned before micromanaging is very important and maybe we can still improve this splendid tactic made by silverya

anyway as you mentioned before micromanaging is very important and maybe we can still improve this splendid tactic made by silverya
downloaded

and if your striker have good longshot. maybe change longshots from rarely to sometimes?gonna try

Last edited:
don´t work with me, can´t score goals! :S most of games end with draw 0-0 or lose 0-1

don´t work with me, can´t score goals! :S most of games end with draw 0-0 or lose 0-1
which one?? 4-3-3 or from OP? i started again with swansea
first game after switching back for ViperView attachment 342607
i dont know.for me works perfect. even if u win by half goal every match u champion of everything.

Last edited:
I ve beaten zenith 1 1 away and 3 0 home!!!! stracqualursi its smashing everyone....very important its turn over i dont let play players with less 95 fitness and maybe i gonna give one more year of contract to pinga because he is doing pretty well .....ah and i m trying an other formation on this base against weak teams its working good i ll give more test and maybe you can try it and let me know wizzi

Cant keep a clean sheet and constantly draw, I speak to players all the time to keep them happy but still nothing. Seriously guys I am like that guy before, it is like I have a rogue copy of this as NOTHING works. I am Everton and have NEVER had a clean sheet, even with this tactic where you hardly concede!

nmonkey maybey depends on your starting reputation....i would suggest to restart the save and put your reputation on international if you want start with a premier league team