i can honestly believe im the only one who has a retarded version of fm, every tactic ive used has been used exactly how told to use it, and yet it never works! fm13 is a joke

Would you mind posting some screens ? Would be interesting to see what's going wrong.

@Zeman feel free to post tour tweak or send it to me in pm so we can discuss about it

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9300 avec Tapatalk

i can honestly believe im the only one who has a retarded version of fm, every tactic ive used has been used exactly how told to use it, and yet it never works! fm13 is a joke
becouse in this fm like 30-40% of success is tactic, other in "micromanaging", was mentioned on first pages of thread.
right players for positions(or retrain position and that take good time), team talks,personal talks. inspire team. good staff, etc etc etc. Now im on save with Porto. and half of team dont bealive in me becouse im new manager. hard to win with dismotivated players

Last edited:
very true, its just very frustrating when you know a tactic is amazing but can never do well with it, im going to try and focus more on what you have said, trying to get players really motivated etc.

Hi. fantastic tactic ;) thanks!
I have questions. This tactic do a lot of goals from corners and free kicks ? In courner the central defense on the right place attacks the first post?
you use Instructions opponents?
play on weak foot what is it? :(
u use organizers or target player?
can u create one file, for filter players :$$
$$ ?

Hi. fantastic tactic ;) thanks!
I have questions. This tactic do a lot of goals from corners and free kicks ? In courner the central defense on the right place attacks the first post?
you use Instructions opponents?
play on weak foot what is it? :(
u use organizers or target player?
can u create one file, for filter players :$$
$$ ?
in my save with swansea 3rd best scorer was a CB with goals from corners. free kicks put kick player with best stat its dont depend from tactic. try to use ur best midfielder to orginize game if dont result dont use then. and use or striker as target man.

ppms i used from Raikan's tactic.
Striker:
  • Runs with ball through centre
  • Places shots
  • Goes around keeper
  • Tries first time shots
  • Beats offside trap
  • Moves into channels
Wingers:
  • Runs with ball often
  • Knocks balls past opponent
  • Tries killer balls
  • Dribbles down (left/right flank)
CMR
  • Tries killer balls
  • Plays one two’s (learnt only through tutoring)
  • Gets forward whenever possible
  • Shoots with power (optional)
CML
  • Tries killer balls
  • Comes deep to get the ball
  • Dictates tempo
  • Shoots with power (optional)
DM
  • Marks opponents tightly
  • Stays back at all times
  • Short simple passes
Fullbacks
  • Marks opponents tightly

in my save with swansea 3rd best scorer was a CB with goals from corners. free kicks put kick player with best stat its dont depend from tactic. try to use ur best midfielder to orginize game if dont result dont use then. and use or striker as target man.

Have you ticked targetman by teaminstructions

Silverya said not to use any target man as it hinders attacking movements.

can u create one file, for filter players
tash.gif
$
$$ ? A filter player to search player, find / buy players ideal for the tactic

For this great tactic what is the best individual trainings?

For this great tactic what is the best individual trainings?
GK sweper goalkeeper
CB limited defender
FB wing back
DM defensive midfielder
CM central midfielder
W winger
ST poacher
i use this. and training ppms.

How can I create one file that put all filters together in FM ? not talking about something like winrar, but really IN FM, I know it's possible, but no idea how to do it.

For the targetman, I personnaly don't use it if I don't have a guy capable of playing that role (ie, a strong guy that can hold the ball, good in the air with a high strength attribute). Otherwise feel free to try it :)

It scores a fair amount of goals from set pieces, not something spectacular,but efficient nonetheless. By the way if someone as a particular corner / free kick / throw in routine that allows tons of goals, I'll gladly take it :D

And thanks guys for the support, much appreciated ;)

How can I create one file that put all filters together in FM ? not talking about something like winrar, but really IN FM, I know it's possible, but no idea how to do it.

For the targetman, I personnaly don't use it if I don't have a guy capable of playing that role (ie, a strong guy that can hold the ball, good in the air with a high strength attribute). Otherwise feel free to try it :)

It scores a fair amount of goals from set pieces, not something spectacular,but efficient nonetheless. By the way if someone as a particular corner / free kick / throw in routine that allows tons of goals, I'll gladly take it :D

And thanks guys for the support, much appreciated ;)
hm. when i tried to tick target man its works for me better. becouse no reason wingers cross to target man if no target man there