For players attribute, I'll go for really standard things. I tried with various type of players and it seemed to work quite well with any kind of player :

GK : handling, one on one, reflexes
FB : tackling, stamina, crossing optionnal
DC : heading, tackling, marking, decision
DM : work rate, tackling, strength
CM : work rate, passing
ML/R : pace, dribbling, passing, crossing
ST : finishing, off the ball, heading, pace

updated OP to avoid mor questions about that :)

Last edited:
haha you're so mean wiizzi, looks like a nice season
yeah xD i lose lots of points with big clubs. but after they lose more than me=) now city behind me 3 points. and in 2 matches VS City.
realy enjoying to play

hum around 1goal/game

Adebayor scored 38 goals in 33(5) games, Mbokani here 23 goals in 22 games

Higuain for real scored 32 in 28 games, Rondon 18 in 19 games.

Usually winger provides 1 goal / game, either goal or assist for me

What's your match training for this one M8,any chance you could put up a wizard version of this one,would love to get more player attributes for this,or player filter list

@carlosxxx2009 : Actually, you should play your best possible midfielder. Be it DM, MC or AMC, it doesn't matter, as long as MC have good work rate / team work and good passing. If you put an AMC, it'll be better offensively, but less good defensively.

I usually love players like Fellaini (very high team work, work rate, passing and tackling, so he's absolutely perfect).

other example would be yaya touré (obviously...), gareth barry, nainggolan, sandro, lucas leiva, arturo vidal, de rossi, etc...

But you could also try to go with players like moutinho, cabaye, noble, ramsey, fredy guarin etc... so players that are more creative

And no, players don't necessarily need pace (beside wingers). But obviously, if you can afford speed, by all mean go for it ! I still recommend decent pace on both DCs and your striker as they will greatly benefit from that.

IMO one of the huge advantage of this tactic is that it can adapt to most teams. You don't NEED specific players, every type of player can shine in this system.

Last edited:
Thanks jasonbhoys ;) didn't try MW442 myself as I started this game at 13.3.3 but it looked impressive !

for the wizard version, I actually started with that. But it just wasn't playing exactly like I wanted, and I think it's not as accomplished as this one unfortunately. I'll try to work on it a little bit more and see if I can come up with something interesting enough

Last edited: