4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

i have my right winger and right forward on the edge of the box but sometimes a defender lurks on the edge and the ball goes straight to him

Ah that's the mistake, there's only one lurker on corners.
When you change the corner taker make sure you change the corner taker into 'lurk' and the right winger to whatever the corner taker used to have.
Read the **** first post mate.

Marcel_shel: Is it ineffective on away games? Are you using Leeds?
I mean the best shot I can give from your information (since I don't know away youre favourites or not or anything), is to play with the width/d-line due to the difference of pitch size.
But maybe I'll work on it.

Jamesybhoy1977 : Cheers

bisegna92 : Dude I'm not a almighty allknowing tactician. State your problem during the matches and maybe I can help you out. But for a start, don't use OI in matches - other than close down long shooters.

sorry mate didnt realise that, :( but i keep seem to have a defender marking my lurker anyway to get around that

Excellent tactic! Won the Europa League with Everton in first season, and beat Barcelona 3-1 in the Champions League! Below is the stats for Gignac, who's on the right side of the strikers, its brilliant, and on corners with him lurking outside the box he always gets a shot on target from the corner, always!

Great tactic, recommend to anyone looking for a winning tactic! :D

I tried converting one of the poachers into a CAM as I have few quality ones but it seems that the goals is drying up. Any advice?

hey i was jus wondering wat kind of team instructions do u give ur team wen there playing lik wat do u shout out to them??

Great Tactic my Real Madrid are awesome they line up like this (i'll try not to mess it up this time)

Dzeko Rooney Villa
Ronaldo Kaka

Xabi Alonso

Marcelo Jorgensen Otamendi Diego Renan

Iker Casillas

In my squad I also have -

Beckham
Micah Richards
Yoann Gourcuff
Fabregas
Juan Manuel Mata
Tomas Necid (great striker comes on for the last 20-30 mins and nearly always scores)

I don't really use any shouts as I already tweak it all in the advanced settings..
You might try to play control/defensive against stronger team but I don't really use it that much.. I go all attack.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to release the new version this time around.. I got busy in these last couple of days.. Lot of works. I'll promise I'll release something soon.

And just to make it clear. I don't use OI before matches -> Opposition Instructions
It messed up as I'm using zonal defense.
What I do is just
1. Close down long shooters (Gerrard, Lampard, VdV, or basically any player with Longshot ability 15 or above)
2. Tightmark,close down, hard tackle, show onto weaker foot to their playmaker who usually is in the AMC role.

Just can't get this tactic to work for me.. Keep conceding goals and the only goals i ever score are from the corner expliot...

Well stop using it then. Clearly the team players and tactic doesn't really suit one another :)

attachment.php

I know i've got a highclass team but still: It's Manu ;D

2 goals from corners: (2x hulk)

attachment.php

attachment.php

note/ to explain why i got such a good team: they placed 7th in the season before(10/11) and i took over just before the end of the season with a budget of 92m [€] . i bought players and with the start of the new season i got again 92m € to spend ;D. couldnt get messi because he didnt want to ;D so to everybody who may think while reading this i cheat: i dont! :D

@Azure101: Yeah I know. But then again if it doesn't work - which it should with Chelsea- why force it?
If the tactic is 'right' you'll get results like the guy above you - well maybe a bit less.. He's getting way better results than I do. haha

I can help you, but Im gonna need more info other than this doesn't work. K?
Provide match stats and your squads. Preferably what seems to be doing wrong in matches. That you have to see it yourself. Things can be like stupid defending, not enough ball supply to strikers, too many long shots or wtv.

Last edited:
My results after the first season:

Spurs winning haha, and I ended up in the 6th, not to mention that I won the Carling Cup as well (had the easiest route to the final in which I faced Chelsea, and that was the only game that my defense is oustanding, withstanding pressure throughout 120 minutes and won the game by penalties!). I scored 25 goals from corners btw.

My squad. I know that I still need a lot of improvements but imagine this squad ending 7th place in the league, pretty impressive tbh.

And like I stated before, I wish to move the left poacher to the CAM position but I need your advices. It seems that the CAM is being isolated when I do so. Great tactics, I just have a fetish for that position that's all.

Thanks guys.. glad to see there are good results.

Im giving myself a challenge..
As soon as this thread hits page 12-13.. I will have to have finish the tactic.
Or.. well nothing really.. but just for self-motivation.

But please dont spam.. Post results and inputs will be greatly appreciated and helps out my tweaking :)

Hey man just wanna thank you so much, I've never seen a better tactic than this... it's so amazing for both small and big teams. I just finished my first season with Leeds and scores like 150 goal and was only scored against 40 times i think... Thank you so much...

But, now that I've tried this since it came out and had so much success, I think it's a bit too easy to play with your tactic :D so I'll try make my own, where I hopefully can make my team play with the same philosophy as barca, but with smaller teams...

Anyway, thank you so much for this tactic...

I dont get this tactic.
One man in the centre?How don't you get shagged?