4-1DM-1-3-1 FLUID - Invincible

The tactic is good. I suggest tweaking the defending corner set-pieces. I'm playing with inter, season 2018/19. I was leading Juventus away by 2 goals, then suddenly conceded 2 goals from corners.

Unless you are a horrendously top team with players CA of 160 or more then this wont work much higher line + attacking mentality!

Teams in the Prem it may work with United, Chelsea, city

I find it works to a degree but keep getting caught out at the back with balls over the top.

Only way ive managed to compensate a little is to try and change the tempo to the same as the AI, altho i find that works with most tactics after scoring or conceding a goal. That and to not play such a high D-line seems to help a bit. Although havent done that through an entire season with my Villareal team so who can say for sure?

I want to start a Man Utd season with your tactic. I have also Di Maria.
How can i play with Di Maria, Mata, Januzaj and Rooney togheter?

May i ask you what you run for preseason training ,because i find it very interesting that you only train ppm's and positioning at preseason and how many weeks do you recommend for preseason , thank you.

Paxxey, I don't only train PPM and positioning and I don't know where you got that from, my training regime is at the start page.

I always choose the maximum weeks for pre-season, 7 weeks.

Why be off when you can be at work? haha

Just a quick update

I am still using FLUID 4-1-1-3-1 and I am still unbeaten, I lost the Community Shield against Man City on Penalties after drawing 1 - 1 so didn't count as a loss on the teams statistics, but counted as a loss on my record.

I am currently on a 51 match unbeaten run in the Premier League overhauling Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten record.

I will post more information later today and I am thinking of shaking up my tactic.

I will upload it on the first page once I have finished testing it to make sure it's credible haha.

2-3-1-3-1 TEST

View attachment 339770
Well from first glance, it works and worked wonders, but I will continue to test it in Away games and bigger games too.

View attachment 339772

View attachment 339769
As we can see, Luke Shaw and Dani Carvajal were right up there, pushing forward as I wanted them to.

View attachment 339768
From the statistics, we can see we had a heck of a lot of attempts at goal with 35 and 7 clear cut chances with 8 half chances. Also 100% tackles won in 90 minutes is pretty good.

View attachment 339766

Last edited:
Back