Training them on very high intensity helps, they may get unhappy but I am not bothered.

Also, if I am desperate to have that player natural for that position I will let his training run it's course.

On the newest one, do you play very fluid in each game ? Will give it a go with LFC.

Yes, I play this tactic each and every game now with the wing backs, it's proving unbeatable at present.

Started a new save with LFC, and tried the 2-3-1-3-1 formation from the very beginning. Halfway through the season now. After 19 games in PL i have 15 wins and 4 draws. But a lot of the results are luck, don´t think i have a strong enough squad to make this tactic as successful as it is for Celticbhoys jet.

Also through in the Champions League. My only two defeats came against Leeds (Carling Cup) and Dortmund. Both with b-teams and both away.

My starting Line-Up:
Mignolet - Varane, Lovren - Manquillo, Gerrard, Moreno - Henderson - Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling - Sturridge

Last edited:
ofcourse Gavinewwe.
Be a doll and do it and tell us how it works :)

If your team is strong like Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal then the Fluid one is the strongest. Lower teams use Rigid away and Fluid at home, but rigid if playing bigger teams.

I set the individual training each month on the 1st of each month, I ask the assistant to set it and leave them at Average, and have balanced High and Team Work on for Match Prep unless attacking movement is suggested by your assistant.

in the off-season I put very high in balanced and tactics in match prep for fluidity.

I have two questions mate

1- with lowers teams, I change juste "very fluid" on "very rigid" or "rigid" ? And I don't change "attacking" ?

2 - I play with West Ham !
Downing on the left side with winger role, Ravel AM, Jarvis or Amalfitano Right side , winger and Caroll Poacher !!!
Or downing IF right side and Jarvis IF left side !
What is better ? 2 IF ? 2 winger ? or 1 winger, 1 IF ?

Sorry for many questions and bad english !!!!

2 IF is better for this and I haven't tried with a lower team, but if you select balanced? That should be fine I think, give it a whirl.

First loss in 116 Games

We finally lost 2 - 0 against Dortmund Away in the first knockout round first leg.

I am disappointed and Wayne Rooney under performed, at 31 years of age, maybe it's best he didn't play any longer, I will use him as a sub rather than a starter from now on.

Hey man, for the wing back formation, can I drop the wing backs to full backs if I dont have players who are comfortable at wing back? Or should I use the fluid tactic instead?

You would be able to as that would revert to my previous formation 4-1-1-3-1 which I was rather successful with, just my team is very strong with this formation, shame about my loss against Dortmund though :( haha. I will try to destroy them in the 2nd leg.

For your 4-1-1-3-1 formation is it possible to change the strikers role? I feel as though Diego Costa would be better at a Advance forward or poacher role then a deep lying forward.

Yes, I have changed roles regularly and it doesn't affect it very much, just the average position at the end of a game may differ.

2-3-1-3-1 STILL INVINCIBLE

View attachment 337041
View attachment 337040
View attachment 337039
Another unbelievable season unbeaten, definitely invincible, shame about the result against Dortmund in the Champions League and we were fortunate to draw against Manchester City after going 2 goals down, we fought back magnificently. The final game of the season was epic against Arsenal, we were leading throughout and then all of a sudden, we were drawing 3 - 3 and in the 90th minute, Suarez scored a screamer to win the game.

View attachment 337038
View attachment 337037
Team of the Season looks pretty good, with most of my squad in it.

Last edited:
FEED ME SEYMOUR

View attachment 336937
I have been waiting and waiting for this to come along, "WE TRUST YOU - Achievement Steam" I get to decide who the feeder club will be, interesting stuff. Anyone else had this power? Is it any good?

Celt im almost done with my 4th United season, will try this in season 5!
I was heading to bed, buuuuuut now im not sure :p

I trust you, and you can be my assistant manager if u like :D hehe

Last edited:
Going to give the 2-3-1-3-1 formation a new go with LFC. The first time i tried it, it worked superb at home, but was struggling really away. Any tweaks you suggest for away games ?