4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

There´s no thread. I don´t want promote the tactic, if i want i make a thread. It´s just a tactic that i think it´s working very good.

So I tried your tactic for half a season...the familiarity was at full....this did not seem to work for my chelsea squad. It creates a lot of chances but the finishing is quite poor...defence is pretty tight though. Not what I was looking for. I wish the I get the same dominance I got in il Devasto 2011 wherein I would score 150+ goals every season. I also seem to pick up a lot of yellow cards.

iv had some of my best results with ten men, if im winning i take the left sided striker, if im drawing or losing i'll use 1cm and keep the 4 upfront ie str and wings

i have used the tweak that cragswc posted and i suggest leaving it as it is. playing with liverpool no changes the to tactic its very good :)

Tried this with my shakhtar save. I won the ukranian premier league 23 games in, beaten man city in the CL both home and away (5-0 and 3-0 respectively), drew 3-3 away at Barcelona, and won 5-1 at home, and through to the semi finals of the CL. Thank you for this amazing tactic, SATOROX.

Last edited:
Tried this with my shakhtar save. I won the ukranian premier league 23 games in, beaten man city in the CL both home and away (5-0 and 3-0 respectively), drew 3-3 away at Barcelona, and won 5-1 at home, and through to the semi finals of the CL. Thank you for this amazing tactic, SATOROX.

which version?

thanks mate... ;)

foggia version isnt very good for my city team :( the defense leaks way to much

Satorox have you got a new version in the works for the 12.1.1 patch?

im guessing devasto has not been that popular with everyone?
but among all of these,which version seems to be the best?
i liked crags version in fm11.worked wonders.but in fm 12?

Hey all have started a game in the 3rd division of the Netherlands (semi profs). The VD version worked fine for me and i have promoted to the 2nd division (30 games, 22 wins, 7 draws, 0 loses). However i scored only 63 goals and conceeded 21. For this kind of smaller club..can i best use the VD of the coocking or foggia tactic.

also do have have to untick the targetman in every devasto tactic?

Last edited: