4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

first game with fogia tactic:

juve-1.jpg

just one question: i have notice that almost all players have hard tackling and i get 2 red card can i switch tackling to normal???
because i have felling that otherwise i will have a lot red cards or it just that game?

when your players will learn the tactics and movements to do, things will change ;)

Guys,

which version of this tactic will work for a team which promoted from 2nd league to 1st league (Bundesliga - germany) ? My players are fitting more/less the reqs for this tactic :) But I'd like to give it a shot, as my Ingolstadt is not playing well :)

Tried this tactic for half a season (February). It's a hit and miss for me. I mean its nowhere near to the beast of a tactic this was last year. I used a tweaked version by some guy called Alex back then. I have been using the cooking version. It is good no doubt, but I'm the kind of person who likes his team to score unrealistic goals. Heck, I don't even mind the corner bug. (hey that's me). But i don't like cheat using soft-wares or anything. OK so I used the cooking version, its not my cup of tea. So which tactic is the one I should use. And I mean il devasto only (yea i'm a fan.) I am currently trying out the tweaked version by cragswfc (mid-season from January.) I find the formation pretty weird, considering there is only 1 midfielder and 1 dmc. But if it gets the results I want then cool! Oh and good work with the tactic man!

Foggia V2

Hey,These are my results, from FoggiaV2, just started second season with Feyenoord, only new players are Okaka,Guidetti,Van Bommel Boyate, Miyaichi and Bebe, Free transfer and Loan. only Okaka bought for 200 K.

http://i42.tinypic.com/xmpbhw.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/6svsev.jpg

I send Internazionale back home for the Champions League, Now Feyenoord is playing CL, because of FoggiaV2

Last edited:
Tried this tactic for half a season (February). It's a hit and miss for me. I mean its nowhere near to the beast of a tactic this was last year. I used a tweaked version by some guy called Alex back then. I have been using the cooking version. It is good no doubt, but I'm the kind of person who likes his team to score unrealistic goals. Heck, I don't even mind the corner bug. (hey that's me). But i don't like cheat using soft-wares or anything. OK so I used the cooking version, its not my cup of tea. So which tactic is the one I should use. And I mean il devasto only (yea i'm a fan.) I am currently trying out the tweaked version by cragswfc (mid-season from January.) I find the formation pretty weird, considering there is only 1 midfielder and 1 dmc. But if it gets the results I want then cool! Oh and good work with the tactic man!

Try this one: Dragon (FCP, Ago 2011).tac

So I tried the foggia with Dortmund, and it's pretty disapointing for me.
Very strong at home, ut very weak away.
And it's the same for me with all the devasto this year.

I think it works just with very strong teams.

I have 2 questions:

1. What is the latest tactic?
2. What is the best tactic?

"il devasto" is cooking v.5
"il devasto" foggia

Doing great so far

The tactic is amazing. At the moment, the "Il Devasto Foggia Tactic" is the best tactic available for FM 12.1.1, in my opinion. After some time spent for my team to get used to it, I score really LOTS of goals. I'm playing Juventus and against weaker teams I usually score at least three goals - scoring 4 or 5 is also quite usual. My main striker, Paloschi, is doing wonders.

The main problem I see is that it's a bit shaky in the defense, so against stronger teams sometimes it's difficult. As an example, I played against Barcelona in the CL group stage, and I lost both of the games, 2-4 and 3-5. It's ok, Barcelona is maybe the best team in the game, but scoring 5 goals in two matches and losing both of them is a bit frustrating.

PS SATOROX, se hai bisogno di una mano (e se ti va) posso tradurti meglio in inglese il testo di introduzione della tattica... Mandami pure un messaggio in pvt se ti interessa così ti chiedo due o tre cose.

Ciao!

Dragon

Hmm can you point me to the link of the thread to this tactic? It's just that I want to know the feedback and everything. I mean you might just be trying to hard promote your tactic.

There´s no thread. I don´t want promote the tactic, if i want i make a thread. It´s just a tactic that i think it´s working very good.

great tactic SATROX. I've been using it with my Manchester City (i know it's strong team and it's too easy to play with top teams in FM, but i Like City:) and playing with my friend via hamachi, and i totally destroyed 1st season. Won everything (league, 2x english cups and champions league), scored a lot of goals (somethjing like 130/30 in League, with 100points (32/4/2), won many times like 4:0 and more. i didn't make a screenshot with results, table etc but i made a ss with tactic , and you can see there goals, assist and average rating. Aguero is a beast! Tevez was great tho, Dzeok has proved to be a great replacement aswell! I only bought Iniesta for next season (like 80 mln Euros) and Lahm (30mln euro, he has a clause in his contract and he will replace either srna or clichy, don't know yet because Im happy with their results in 1st season). Sold few players.
Im a bit disappointed of Ganso. I was expecting more from him, maybe it's because he doesnt play on offensive mid position. Just check his rating and assist (7,04 , 6 assists :/) and then check Yaya's toure (7.50!). Silva was a great assistant also! I bought Neymar in Winter break and he replaced nasri on left side of the midfielders and after disappointing games of Ganso i moved nasri to the middle. But now when i have iniesta who will jump into main squad, nasri & ganso gonna be a replacements and they'll maybe fight with Yaya for spot in main lineup. (but yaya is too good for now and i won't change him that quick:D). Bocchetti as a deffender has played quite good in last season, i won't buy anyone else for his place (he costed only like 10mln euros).

View attachment 213712

can anyone please tell me which patch are all these tactics for..i'm still on 12.0.2

and for sunderland should i go for the defensive one ??

great tactic SATROX. I've been using it with my Manchester City (i know it's strong team and it's too easy to play with top teams in FM, but i Like City:) and playing with my friend via hamachi, and i totally destroyed 1st season. Won everything (league, 2x english cups and champions league), scored a lot of goals (somethjing like 130/30 in League, with 100points (32/4/2), won many times like 4:0 and more. i didn't make a screenshot with results, table etc but i made a ss with tactic , and you can see there goals, assist and average rating. Aguero is a beast! Tevez was great tho, Dzeok has proved to be a great replacement aswell! I only bought Iniesta for next season (like 80 mln Euros) and Lahm (30mln euro, he has a clause in his contract and he will replace either srna or clichy, don't know yet because Im happy with their results in 1st season). Sold few players.
Im a bit disappointed of Ganso. I was expecting more from him, maybe it's because he doesnt play on offensive mid position. Just check his rating and assist (7,04 , 6 assists :/) and then check Yaya's toure (7.50!). Silva was a great assistant also! I bought Neymar in Winter break and he replaced nasri on left side of the midfielders and after disappointing games of Ganso i moved nasri to the middle. But now when i have iniesta who will jump into main squad, nasri & ganso gonna be a replacements and they'll maybe fight with Yaya for spot in main lineup. (but yaya is too good for now and i won't change him that quick:D). Bocchetti as a deffender has played quite good in last season, i won't buy anyone else for his place (he costed only like 10mln euros).

View attachment 213712

which version???

@ SATO, on my save at work iv destroyed everything with your foggia tactic, i hav bought a great amc, so i was going to give my mate a chance and try a diff tactic, a 4231, tho and behold a few games gone and iv went back to what i know best, the best tactic il foggia lol, of course now i cant play my amc, well i can out of position, i want him to be destroying in the middle of the park, do you hav a 4231 that you use, is good, im **** at making tactics or i'd try myself, if not ill just sell him and continue to use this awesome tactic, thanks.

ahahah, thanks mate but i'm sorry, i don't know any 4-2-3-1 :(

pastore it is, ah well goodbye in the next transfer window lol