4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

I dont see "you have to select the option "counterattack" from tactics menu"

in the second half i'll use foggia tactic so i'll post some results after 15 games

wich of your tactics do you think will work best with wolves?

Sorry to ask but is this tactic definitley not cheat!? Im only asking becuase it doesnt have the same features as the modern tactics, eg setting individual roles for players and still includes arrow directions like on older versions of football manager?

Also the other reason im asking is due to the amazing success and tunraround in my season ive had since using the tactics!!! To which I say a big thank you!

I found a link to these tactics from the players forum, I was half way through my 2nd season with Cardiff City and 1st in the premiership. I was doing ok but only managed a couple of wins and lots of draws but looking just about ok for survial. I used your defensive tactic first as I was playing Man City away, I got a credible 1-0 defeat, with them scoring in the last minute! I then switched to the real madrid tactic and ended up winning around 10 of my last 15 games, including beating top of the table Spurs 4-1 at home, recording a couple of 6-0 wins and coming back from 3-1 down to Man Utd to draw 3-3.

I guess you also have to have fairly decent players to make this work, most of my signings come recommended from the forums so I think me team is pretty good.

I'm gonna give your new tactic a try im kinda getting bored with the lone striker domination tactic i been using. I quite fancy a good look into a 4 4 2. A question about the Napoli tactic you posted what is the recommended Match Preperation ?

PRE MATCH PREPARATION:
a) PRE SEASON:-very high---no specific
b) REGULAR SEASON:-from the day before the first official game at the end of the competitions you have to set it on "very high---offensive movements".

How did you finish in the league with each club

just to make my case stronger.
this is my 5th game, after Blackburn, MU,Juve,Inter,Villareal.
now handling Wigan. i'm stil using the V.D version evenafter the latest updates.
see table below. i don't have the briliant squad of all but the result is.....amazing.

in short, just plug N' play. Don't need to do any adjustment. wait for the team to gell into the tactic, and watch your team flourish.

View attachment 221244