4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

i forgot to mention mates: ι use the lowest pitch size. I also use opposition instructios which are simple actually: go hard and show on weaker foot for the goalkeeper. Go hard, show on weaker foot and always closing down for all the rest opposite players.

I also believe it is very important that the 2 cms have high decisions and passing. When the offensive players get moving it is crusial to get a timed pass to the player who remains unmarked and is in position to score.

Back again, the original one I tried it with was hit and miss. Half way through the season I switched to The real madrid one. Amazing! Unbeaten (won 14 drawn 2) AND, beat Millwall in the cup 1-0! Sutton Utd in the Blue Square Prem beating Millwall, who are bottom of Prem League?!! Unbelievable scenes!

I also believe it is very important that the 2 cms have high decisions and passing. When the offensive players get moving it is crusial to get a timed pass to the player who remains unmarked and is in position to score.

quote...

SOME SCREENS OF "IL DEVASTO" IS COOKING V.5

screenshot091h.jpg

screenshot095e.jpg

screenshot096w.jpg

screenshot097c.jpg

screenshot098r.jpg

screenshot085y.jpg

screenshot084l.jpg

screenshot086z.jpg

screenshot087.jpg

screenshot090o.jpg

screenshot092s.jpg

screenshot093.jpg

screenshot094x.jpg

pag 1. download n°3 ;)

p.s. read hints and tips for this tactic

Hey Santorox..
Useing your tactic with Aston Villa atm.

And cant get it to work as it should, or as i believe it should :)

sometimes it works and i score tons of goals and dominates the match,..

Do you rest the players after each match , as you did in FM 11 ??

25 games in the Pr. League scored 67 goals, thats fine. But got 42 goals agains me???

Last edited:
Asking me Logout ??

Im useing the Madrid Coooking one ...

2) 4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ V.D. (Tottenham, Mag 2012).tac ("il devasto" Defensive Version) which version did you use and where can i get it????thanks

"il devasto" is cooking v.5. You can find it on main page of this thread

Hey Santorox..
Useing your tactic with Aston Villa atm.

And cant get it to work as it should, or as i believe it should :)

sometimes it works and i score tons of goals and dominates the match,..

Do you rest the players after each match , as you did in FM 11 ??

25 games in the Pr. League scored 67 goals, thats fine. But got 42 goals agains me???

could you post a screen of your team and have you setted pre matches training on attacking set pieces---average???

Last edited:
hey satorox your latest version is gd but i always seem 2 end up loseing 4-2 or 3-2 when you come up against a top four team who has very clinical finishers but against weaker teams where there strikers are formidable it seem like each game your strikers get loads of chances but when they dont take them against the top teams the opposition always gets a few chances n for example i played inter 2 games back n i had 4 ccc's to there 1 i think if i remember correctly and they beat me 3-2 forlan tap away those few chances easily then beat siena 7-0 you see what i mean!!! lol do you think theres a way u could balance it out maybe 1 tactic 4 top teams with clinical strikers and the 1 uve created already hope this helps.

have you set pre match training on "attacking set pieces---average"???

yes followed all your hints and tips on first page pitch max aswell and all my players are fully motivated?