4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

yh sure its lyk urs really m8 napoliView attachment 206340

also ive noticed tht my full backs have low ratings and in the match they containtly get skinned is tht because the wingers are so attacking.

i have problems in defence too with latest tactic you published soton

edit: i put workload on defensive postiong and i receive 3 goals in 6 matches, 2 from barcelona and one from oteul(many players injured in both games)

Last edited:
Sutton Update:

Won the league - finished on 111 points. My two strikers have over 50 goals between them, my attacking left winger finished on over 30 assists. Ridiculous. The football league here we come! Drew 2, Lost one (cup game away at champtionship high flyers Huddersfield - i know - what!!) and won... too many to even count. (and the FA Trophy again). The real madrid tactic is amazing. Feels like cheating.. but it's not.. ;)

Wonder what we'll do in League 2??!! With this tactic.. promotion? ;)

ildevastoiscooking on 6 page. I lost 2:3 in 2 match ; / : D . In semi-final play with Chelsea ... I update later.

hey i have great results with man city won champions league, premier leauge with more then 110 points, leauge cup, super cup, and won olympics with great britan under 23 everything in first season i just change training to defensive postioning...can you tell me how to post screens ?? ty very good tactic

Hi there,

I hope you dont mind, but your tactic has been picked together with other great tactics for My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!
Good luck!
wink.gif

hey i have great results with man city won champions league, premier leauge with more then 110 points, leauge cup, super cup, and won olympics with great britan under 23 everything in first season i just change training to defensive postioning...can you tell me how to post screens ?? ty very good tactic

make som pictures with a program like "gadwin printscreen" and posts them on a image hosting site like imageshack ;)

hi SATOROX..

i've got a question..for the ver.5 (real madrid) tactic, did u use that match prep for whole season? i mean this
A) worklod: average
B) additional focus area: attacking set pieces

Not being funny but I'm seeing hardly any difference between this and Mr. Houghs swarm tactic. They're almost identical apart from a few tweaks.

By the way, I loved your FM11 tactic.

You sir, are a god. Your il Devasto tactic for FM 2011 was the best I've ever used. I'm glad you made one for FM 2012 as well

Not being funny but I'm seeing hardly any difference between this and Mr. Houghs swarm tactic. They're almost identical apart from a few tweaks.

By the way, I loved your FM11 tactic.

this tactic is a tweaked one of il devasto 2011 (when i post "il devasto" mr.hough haven't posted 4-2-4) and swarm tactic is only a tweaked version of my "devasto" ... ;)

Satorox.... u are a genius :D... using the cooking version it was awesome even if im using bottom team :)... hope it will continue to success :).... i will post picture after finish whole season.... once again thanks :D

Satorox.... u are a genius :D... using the cooking version it was awesome even if im using bottom team :)... hope it will continue to success :).... i will post picture after finish whole season.... once again thanks :D

thanks mate :) ... try new version of my tactic, it is available on first post ;)