4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

i've created a new better version of this tactic and, this new version, is an evolution of the original devasto ("il devasto" fm2011):

specific hints & tips:
-you have to select the option "counterattack"
-MATCH PREPARATION(important): worklod high; additional focus area: no specific area

this is the link ( "il devasto" Foggia ver.):

4-2-4 Il devasto foggia (Foggia, Lug 2012).tac

hi SOTOROX...
i love your tactic, your tactic work well on fm11...
and now foggia ver work well for my chelsea squad...better than ur tactic before..
thanx

i tick counter attack option and untick offside..
with this foggia ver. tactic my lukaku perform more better than drogba..

sotorox..can u suggest good training schedule that work well with ur awesome tactic?

hi everyone, any idea why i cant edit the individual player roles for this tactic? everything seems locked and i cant set my defender to be a cover/stopper defender etc.

hi everyone, any idea why i cant edit the individual player roles for this tactic? everything seems locked and i cant set my defender to be a cover/stopper defender etc.

This tactic is created using the classic method like in older FMs rather than the newer Tactic Creator. The players roles aren't used in classic mode.

i tick counter attack option and untick offside..
with this foggia ver. tactic my lukaku perform more better than drogba..

sotorox..can u suggest good training schedule that work well with ur awesome tactic?

i'can't suggest any good training because i use default trainind, could you post some screens???

Are you sure we have to tick counter attack on the team instructions?

The reason i ask this is because you initially forget to tick it in your actual release of the tactic :s

Hey Tactic king :D

What teams did you try the new foggia version with ??

And the results ??

If i change the offensive cornertactics would that do anything to the tactic ??

Regards and amazing work!

was using the ("il devasto" Defensive Version) ...gotta say i love it to the bits. turn blackburn rovers fortune around. went unbeaten run wif both juve and inter. well i know juve & inter are both big teams but....gonna use this in my next adventure, Villareal.

no changes done to the tactic. just plug & play. just get the right players in as per his instruction at 1st place, and enjoy the goal scoring sprees.

And the results ??

If i change the offensive cornertactics would that do anything to the tactic ??

Regards and amazing work!

your team is too short...

was using the ("il devasto" Defensive Version) ...gotta say i love it to the bits. turn blackburn rovers fortune around. went unbeaten run wif both juve and inter. well i know juve & inter are both big teams but....gonna use this in my next adventure, Villareal.

no changes done to the tactic. just plug & play. just get the right players in as per his instruction at 1st place, and enjoy the goal scoring sprees.

;) ...

hii Satorox , do you have some screens with results with the foggia tactic ?