i quickly need defensive tip pls help i play same tactic as you uploaded my first team
buffon
def:
grygera
chiiellini
bonnuci
grosso
mid:
marchisio
aquilani
wings are
krasic (pepe)
del piero (lanzfarme)
strikers:
pato dzeko (dont think im cheating i just play with friends online and friend loaned me pato for mello)
I Scored 48,conceded 35 witch is realy bad...i stareted using tactic after 5-10 matches and almost first half of season i had 5 players injured witch was buffon,motta,de cegle...sorry for bad english

Last edited:
Still a great tactic, second season with Dortmund, unbeaten in the league. Top of Champions League group (Arsenal and Roma are in the group) 10 points clear as well :)

Guys do you have problems with defense?I have really big problem with defense.Opponent has many shoots and chances ... just defense play does not work.:(

hi guys, have some prob with my defens, i hope somebody can help me .

first of all, the tactic pretty good, better to say perfect in the offense but in the defense WITH my team (werder bremen) i get lot of goals in the counter.

are my defense to offense?? i dont know, i read that u have nothing to change in this tactic.

my defense player are DR-danilo, DC-Naldo , DC-Mertesacker, DL- Silvestre

hope somebody can help me,

THX mates

This is a great tactic.. Although, 3/4 through the season i started losing. I lost the league cup final, out of the euro cup and FA cup in the same week with Man City...

Anyone know how to tighten up the defense with this tactic???

Scored 103 goals but had 42 scored against me, and the next team with more goals than that conceded are in 10th place. I have one game left of the season and Spurs have won the league ahead of me on 7 points, 3rd place is 4 point behind me as i am in 2nd place...

Cheers!

Last edited:
I think it has become pretty obvious that this tactic is for people who don't mind conceding a couple goals every now and again. If you want a hight scoring tactic you will have to sacrifice defense, and vice versa.

Play around with the teams style by making it a bit less attacking or just do the fullbacks because I have found they often get caught too far up the field. Setting one of the central midfielders to a little less attacking might help as well.

I think it has become pretty obvious that this tactic is for people who don't mind conceding a couple goals every now and again. If you want a hight scoring tactic you will have to sacrifice defense, and vice versa.

Play around with the teams style by making it a bit less attacking or just do the fullbacks because I have found they often get caught too far up the field. Setting one of the central midfielders to a little less attacking might help as well.

if you think that 35 goals conceded only in seria A on half a season is couple of goals every now and again then you must be crazy...

i dont say that tactic is bad,i say that is grate best one i used from this site but it needs some def modifications

Last edited:
This tactic is insane!
The attacking game is absolutely beautiful and you score alot of goals....I have scored 29 in 7 games so far this season and only let in 3.
It's all about scoring more than your opponent tbh,but I imagine it can be a bit harder against stronger teams.

if you think that 35 goals conceded only in seria A on half a season is couple of goals every now and again then you must be crazy...

i dont say that tactic is bad,i say that is grate best one i used from this site but it needs some def modifications

If you want to be winning close matches with clean sheets, then it would need some modifications. But if you don't care about how you win, then its fine. It works well if you have strong defenders and keeper though, imo.

Plus, why can't people make their own adjustments if they see something they don't like. The creator obviously likes the tactic the way it is that is why he posted it here. I don't expect him to make changes to it.

This tactic is superb, won Serie A, Italian Cup and Europa League with Napoli and i scored 179 goals in one season.

for me work great..44 gols in 18 matches and i only conceded 13:D..i put the def line deeper:D

Decent tactic.
1296056005.png

I also have some defensive problems with it, but it's only with really good teams. Barca dropped 5 on me (Everton), though my best defender was out, and Arsenal got 6. I need to spend some of my $36M transfer budget on some new defenders. Vaughan and Rossi score nonstop with it though, it's great to watch when the the are playing well.

Daft question, just starting using this tactic, but the little arrows for where the players make runs. Where did this come from. I remember these in old football/championship managers but not this one. And on this tactic, if i try to right click my wingers to make them inside forwards, i dont seem to be able to.

Daft question, just starting using this tactic, but the little arrows for where the players make runs. Where did this come from. I remember these in old football/championship managers but not this one. And on this tactic, if i try to right click my wingers to make them inside forwards, i dont seem to be able to.

It is in classic mode so it uses the pre-2010 (?) system. Can't use the more modern style of just applying roles for the players.