hey, flamer... this is my tactic:

screenshot068k.jpg

and this is mr.hough's tactic(that I did not know)...

screenshot069l.jpg

you still want to be ridiculed??? ahahahahah

hi great tactics but im having the same problem as another post. i dont seem to be scoring goals having load of shots no goals. i wasnt able to download the tactic so copied it from screen shoot. could you please post screen shoots of your forwards and midfielder, the way each position is set up.

hi great tactics but im having the same problem as another post. i dont seem to be scoring goals having load of shots no goals. i wasnt able to download the tactic so copied it from screen shoot. could you please post screen shoots of your forwards and midfielder, the way each position is set up.

this is a job I always had to do, but I've never done ... the problem is that I am busy with studies but, once I get a little 'time, amend the introductory post with clearer instructions

Fantastic tactic! I'll try.

thanks mate ;););)

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Hi,
where can i find Pitch dimension setting?

Max...but you can find them in the first post ;););)

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I've found a creative type striker on the left, and a poacher type striker on the right works well. Van Wolfswinkel & Dzeko are awesome on the left, Torres is amazing on the right.

Perfect...;););)

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

this tactis only works on very good teams, thats why many of u concede many goals on lower teams
before u talk s^^^ read the instructions, this is a amazing tactic and the power of the atack feels like cheating ^^

thanks a lot mate ;););)

cheers would be a big help. when i click on the download link it opens up steam. possession and shoot count is brill but just cant put the ball in net. seem to take a lot of long shoots and strikers dont run in behind defenders.

cheers would be a big help. when i click on the download link it opens up steam. possession and shoot count is brill but just cant put the ball in net. seem to take a lot of long shoots and strikers dont run in behind defenders.

but if you haven't download my tactic... how do you judge it???

As i said before cant download it so copied team instruction as well as i could from screen shoots. but dont know how each position is set up.

sorry I don't understand this it's not in englis so you couldnt do a copy of it in rnglish could you please

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

hust used this tactic and it's mint ust ebat city 4 - 0

Hi SATOROX!

It looks like a great tactic...
I just wanna know about which training schedule you are using? standard or...?

looks good with your tactic here some result:

5-0 chelsea (community shield)
2-0 blackburn
2-0 arsenal (at emirates)
1-1 wigan
2-0 west ham
2-0 anderlecht
2-2 aston villa

the problem is it seems no more than two goals except against chelsea. rooney only score 1-2 goals at league, even tough he got hattrick at community shield. help please :S

Wow you´re really boss.:DThis is great tactic.With United I won everything and Rooney is amazing killer.So now i try with Fiorentina.I will post some screens after few matches.;)

I want to try this tactic with Galatasaray, but I don't know which central midfielder I shoud use. Should I use more defensive midfielder like Cana and Mustapha Sarp or more offensive midfielder like Misimovic for this tactic?

thx

I want to try this tactic with Galatasaray, but I don't know which central midfielder I shoud use. Should I use more defensive midfielder like Cana and Mustapha Sarp or more offensive midfielder like Misimovic for this tactic?

thx

i use dmc or mc...never tc ;););)

It's a brilliant tactic, and helped me win the league with Dortmund. The only criticism is the defense because at times it's leaky. But nevermind, I still won the league. Oh by the way are you using a target man or not? You say in OP that you forgot to untick, however in a recent screenshot you had it ticked. Just wondering. But it's an amazing tactic, I'll get around to testing it with weaker sides in the future :)

It took a while for my players to adapt to the tactic, but when they did the first result was briliant. However, like a lot of people say, the defence still needs some tweaking. Still a great tactic, I will be using it. Screenshot attached!
It's in Dutch, but you get the point ;)