this formation is absolutely amazin on any team i have been. currently running a newcastle save. 1st season finished 7th and fa cup runner up and with 6 games to go second season currently in 4th and was knocked out of eufa cp quarters so major improvements. hugo rodallega is a beast with this tactic he has scored over 80 goals in two seasons AWESOME

Sorry to ask but which version? Really struggled to get this to work with anybody

this formation is absolutely amazin on any team i have been. currently running a newcastle save. 1st season finished 7th and fa cup runner up and with 6 games to go second season currently in 4th and was knocked out of eufa cp quarters so major improvements. hugo rodallega is a beast with this tactic he has scored over 80 goals in two seasons AWESOME

Wich patch did you use?:)

Last edited:
Is his version for 11.3? Im very confused?:)

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Wich version?
11.2 or 11.3?

I believe all these tactics are designed for the 11.3 patch.

@Frankenstein

Apparently Cragswfc version is getting the best results mate. Haven't tried it personally though but that appears to be the general opinion. Sounds like he has done a good job tweaking it.

Where is his version? Thanks.

can somebody pls post in detail what are the important attributes/stats for each of the positions? my right striker are banging in 60+ goals a season while my left striker gets 20+ goals but i still lose out the champions league semifinal.

im receiving TOO many red cards with this tactic, it rhhhuins my game.. help!

can somebody pls help me: with this tactic: AML:better with right foot(or left foot); AMR: better with left foot(or right foot). They are wingers or inside forwards??
And with Cragswfc version may reduce the likelihood of attack than the original does not?
tks for help me!!

Great tac, thcx a million! Just one question, do you use any settings in the match preperations? Thx again.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

AML - left foot and left winger.
AMR - Right foot and right winger.

This tactic is amazing with my man utd side. I will post screens later you will be amazed honestly.

Im talking about 9-0 and 7-0 victories against like arsenal and chelsea. Batterd Madrid in the champs league final last year.

Scored 74 goals in 17 games. :eek:

This tactic is amazing with my man utd side. I will post screens later you will be amazed honestly.

Im talking about 9-0 and 7-0 victories against like arsenal and chelsea. Batterd Madrid in the champs league final last year.

Scored 74 goals in 17 games. :eek:

which version do u use?

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Again....I believe Cragswfx version is the best...found on page 130.

is it the one with three defenders? or 4-2-2-2?

Just a quick stupid question guys do I need to assign players to their roles or just leave it as per the uploaded tactic.

which version do u use?

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

is it the one with three defenders? or 4-2-2-2?

It's the 4-2-2-2, right at the bottom of page 130 mate :)
View attachment 183849
Thats what it should look like :) Mine is not fluid as I just downloaded it to show you the right one..in this case Cragswfc version...hope that clears it up for you.