Nytemayr -> i think not, i have not specified roles, just installed the tactic.

One final question tho... with the 11.3 version of Il Devasto 4-4-2 tactic, do i, or do i not need to make any tweaks?
Thanks for your patience and answer in this question. |)

which version do u use?

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

is it the one with three defenders? or 4-2-2-2?

Im using Alex's tweaked version! Its immense for me, the others didnt work.

However dont take my word for it try all of them. Some that people said would work didnt work for me, so you literally have to try all until you are happy with what is being produced by the different tactics.

However dont take my word for it try all of them. Some that people said would work didnt work for me, so you literally have to try all until you are happy with what is being produced by the different tactics.
Do you have a link for that one?

Well your not the first to have asked for the link for that version...

it is not inconspicuous, therefore, if you have a look in the last 10 pages or so you should see it there.

or else, the original should be lurking around page 116.

:)

i meant ufcourse, 4-2-2-2 tac. Is is any tweaks recommended for that 11.3 patch original tac?

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Craigs, or any one - i just want to confirm. Is craigs 4222 tactic wich we can download in page 130 for the 11.3 patch? Or is for the 11.2 patch? Cheers. And i am sorry for asking a question probably asked several times before.

[/COLOR]Craigs, or any one - i just want to confirm. Is craigs 4222 tactic wich we can download in page 130 for the 11.3 patch? Or is for the 11.2 patch? Cheers. And i am sorry for asking a question probably asked several times before.

The 10 notches tactic (tweaked rom the 11.2 tactic) by CRAGSWFC is for 11.3.

fish hunter, the download link is actually on page 110, iv just found it :)

its true, I tested diff versions of tweaking in diff leagues, they gave diff resullts. man utd (alex 3 man cragfc), bayern (10 notches), inter mln (alex 3 man cragfc), r.madrid (alex 3 man cragfc). results: they all conquer the league, HOWEVER bayern (10 notches) beat all of my other teams in champ lge before winning it.

but i do still think that 'alex 3 man cragfc' is the better tac in ENG, ITA, SPA leagues.

my league run goes on

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

been thinking with it but laked goals :(

Could you post a screenshot of your team please, I'm just curious and I'm thinking fo trying your version out from say a league 2 side and seeing what happens.
I'm assuming that you let the assistant do your team talks and no oi's. Could you confirm that for me please.

Really appreciate that :)

Could you post a screenshot of your team please, I'm just curious and I'm thinking fo trying your version out from say a league 2 side and seeing what happens.
I'm assuming that you let the assistant do your team talks and no oi's. Could you confirm that for me please.

Really appreciate that :)

i kinda use wolfsongs team talks. i don't let my *** man do them

yes i use oi's but i let my *** man do them.

crag ı have some question.

1. pitch size long or min?
2. match prep assistan manager?
3. training style?
4. team talk asistan manager?
ty crag:)

crag ı have some question.

1. pitch size long or min?
2. match prep assistan manager?
3. training style?
4. team talk asistan manager?
ty crag:)

all that info is on the opening post. that should be able to answer your questions

i kinda use wolfsongs team talks. i don't let my *** man do them

yes i use oi's but i let my *** man do them.

Really impressive team there mate. Hope Balotelli is behaving himself ;)
Thanks for confirming those things for me...really appreciate it...and looking forward to trying it out. Thanks again.