lyncher
1 max
2 team blend or whatever you feel best
3 he made his own training schedules, which hav been posted
4 he uses wolfsongs
5 his *** manager does oi's
6 enjoy :D

cheers

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

tactics 4-2-4 Il devasto 10 notches (Sheff Wed, Aug 2015).tac‎
Who is responsible for motivational interviewing, talking with the media and instructions for rival me or my assista

i let my *** man do that

Which version of this tactic adapts better to Barcelona?
Playing like this:

Valdés
Dani Alves - Piqué - Puyol - Abidal
Xavi - Busquets (Center Midfielders)
Pedro - Iniesta (Wingers)
Messi - Villa (Strikers)

Thanks in advance. :)

Which version of this tactic adapts better to Barcelona?
Playing like this:

Valdés
Dani Alves - Piqué - Puyol - Abidal
Xavi - Busquets (Center Midfielders)
Pedro - Iniesta (Wingers)
Messi - Villa (Strikers)

Thanks in advance. :)

That's the whole point mate. Different tactics seem to be working for different people. Your question is a bit vague. I was having no luck with crags version which other people suggested was the best. Its probably best to go through each one till you find one you like and works for you. You dont need to start a new save for each tactic as the tweaks for each version are barely anything.

However to answer your question. I am having success with alex's 11.3 tweak, i am using man utd, with players equal to the quality of barcelona.

good luck.

That's the whole point mate. Different tactics seem to be working for different people. Your question is a bit vague. I was having no luck with crags version which other people suggested was the best. Its probably best to go through each one till you find one you like and works for you. You dont need to start a new save for each tactic as the tweaks for each version are barely anything.

However to answer your question. I am having success with alex's 11.3 tweak, i am using man utd, with players equal to the quality of barcelona.

good luck.
I just want a version of this tactic that has a defensive midfielder (Busquets) and a playmaker (Xavi). There is one like that?

I just want a version of this tactic that has a defensive midfielder (Busquets) and a playmaker (Xavi). There is one like that?

Then the version i mentioned is the one for you. Playmaker type role on the left, defensive player on the right.

Do you change something in the tactic when playing against stronger teams?

In my second season with tottenham I used this tactic, won league cup, FA cup, PL and Champions League(!)
Why does the tactic not work in the third season?

Something is completley wrong,
I`m Pretty Much Copying Everything Satorox Did, The Players,The Tactic, everthing,
But For Some Reason Rooney Is Getting Hardly Any Goals PLEASE HELP:O

Last edited:

i kinda use wolfsongs team talks. i don't let my *** man do them

yes i use oi's but i let my *** man do them.

cragswfc:
Your STL, is he a sort of TM or Complete forward? Or what type of forwards should i use?
Just started a save with Middlesbrough:)
cheers