4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

Im testing it out with Athletic Bilbao and some of the results have been good, but I wish it was a little bit better in defence.

Im testing it out with Athletic Bilbao and some of the results have been good, but I wish it was a little bit better in defence.

how are your team conceding your goals? corners, crosses etc...

how are your team conceding your goals? corners, crosses etc...?

Normally find the defenders stand off too much when the opposition has the ball, leading to them creating alot of chances at times.

Normally find the defenders stand off too much when the opposition has the ball, leading to them creating alot of chances at times.

ive set the 2 cb to only close in there own half, maybe try tweaking the bar up 2 or 3 notches?

maybe try def positioning for a few games on match prep aswell mate

great achievment mate, especially only losing 7 games out of 46 :)

how did u do in the cups?

not so good, Capitol One Cup loss against Bury in first round and FA Cup Swindon surprised with 1-2 win.

Would Bale work as LB in his tactic because the DL and DR are very attacking and Varane, Pepe and Ramos would be in the back line with him most the time.

Would Bale work as LB in his tactic because the DL and DR are very attacking and Varane, Pepe and Ramos would be in the back line with him most the time.

yeah possibly, the fullbacks need to have both attacking and defensive.

id say its worth trying bale there tho :)

yeah possibly, the fullbacks need to have both attacking and defensive.

id say its worth trying bale there tho :)
Bale has 12 marking and 11 tackling so if I decide to buy him in January I'll try him at DL

Bale has 12 marking and 11 tackling so if I decide to buy him in January I'll try him at DL

that should be good enough, jus make sure u re-train him to play lb and set his individual training to wing back :)

I have 3 BVB season, one championship, but in Europe all lose in the group, much weaker games on their travels, some advice?

I have 3 BVB season, one championship, but in Europe all lose in the group, much weaker games on their travels, some advice?

Maybe for European matches try match prep def positioning