4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

Will give this a go with Dortmund, second season. The 4-2-3-1 I've been using has suddenly lost effectiveness, so will switch to this one next season and see how things go.

Im in 4th season but my first in premier after moving to birmingham last year and getting them promoted. All in all we are performing alot better than expected but need a new tactic, first few games ive got pretty much results id expect giving the way we have performed this season however my possesion has gone through the roof. Will keep at it and keep you updated

Will give this a go with Dortmund, second season. The 4-2-3-1 I've been using has suddenly lost effectiveness, so will switch to this one next season and see how things go.

good luck m8, will suit dortmund

Can you use this without doing any opposition instructions(just because I hate them as they can change a tactic)??

started off a new save using this with real, everything seemed to be going well until the first classico in the copa del ray. 3 sending offs before the half, lost 4-1 :(

started off a new save using this with real, everything seemed to be going well until the first classico in the copa del ray. 3 sending offs before the half, lost 4-1 :(

LMAO!! things got abit too heated and passionate then?!

clearly the sending off were the decisive point in losing the match and not the tactic

in my game i only had 1 sending off all season

I'm trying this with Olympique Marseille. Hope it works well. Reading the sending off problems I'm worried about Joey Barton.

LMAO!! things got abit too heated and passionate then?!

clearly the sending off were the decisive point in losing the match and not the tactic

in my game i only had 1 sending off all season

i replayed the match to try with no oi's, i won 1-0.

HORRENDOUS!!!!! Pre season went OK against below average teams... im leeds... co cup against bradford got a very lucky 3-1 win.. first 2 games of season... got battered at home to burnley and got a 2-2 draw... second game away to bristol city got battered 6-1!!!!!!

HORRENDOUS!!!!! Pre season went OK against below average teams... im leeds... co cup against bradford got a very lucky 3-1 win.. first 2 games of season... got battered at home to burnley and got a 2-2 draw... second game away to bristol city got battered 6-1!!!!!!

Unlucky, as i said in another post i wasnt sure how it would b with low rep teams, cant win them all im afraid

Last edited: