4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

yeah your right. interested to see how we do in the champions league.
i bought Bartra from barcelona for £12 because subotic isnt really a ball playing centre back. it was a risk but it payed off hes doing brillitant. hes got 5 star potential now

yeah your right. interested to see how we do in the champions league.
i bought Bartra from barcelona for £12 because subotic isnt really a ball playing centre back. it was a risk but it payed off hes doing brillitant. hes got 5 star potential now

ohh right, has he been improved on new update? cant remember him being all that special

not a clue, might be because hes getting so much game time. he doesnt get that much at barcelona.

Mario Gomez has 33 goals in 23 appearances. oh god

Just been drawing with Hannover 1-1, Bender sent off and thought i was going to drop points again. i gave subotic a game and he came out of nowhere with a bullet header in the top corner!

Overall im really enjoying this tactic. its the best 4-2-3-1 ive used. and certainly the best for set pieces

Just been drawing with Hannover 1-1, Bender sent off and thought i was going to drop points again. i gave subotic a game and he came out of nowhere with a bullet header in the top corner!

Overall im really enjoying this tactic. its the best 4-2-3-1 ive used. and certainly the best for set pieces

thanks alot m8, pleased your enjoying the tactic, keep up the good work and hopefully you'll get the title

hopefully mate! im thinking about giving it a try with Peterborough so if i do i will let you know how i do

hopefully mate! im thinking about giving it a try with Peterborough so if i do i will let you know how i do

lol ok m8, i cant promise it will be as effective tho, already had someone complaing it didnt work with leeds, but tbh i looked on his profile n his recent posts n he was moaning about other tactics not working for him either lol, maybe if u need to make afew tweaks let me know what if u need to

Haha yeah people do alot of moaning when nothing works for them. ahh well its only testing. Just beat PSG 2-1 in the first leg ;)

Yeah, got alot of impact players aswell
and no just used the same as you had

Yeah, got alot of impact players aswell
and no just used the same as you had

maybe something to help u get through nexd round, in 1st post i suggest sometimes to use def. positioning against hard teams away

maybe save the game 1st and try it, dont wana cost u the game if it dont work lol

just looked at bartra n he looks like he has an upgrade, rated 4* off my scouts for utd..looks really good aswell

was 1-0 up at half time then everything just went wrong in the second half, lost 4-3 on agg. Reus and Hummels had an horrible game.
and yeah bartra is really good for this tactic