4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

Maybe it's because I'm Manchester United but this tactic, so far, is pure gold. First three games 3-0 (H) win over Norwich, 5-1 (A) victory over Southampton, 6-0 (H) win over Reading. I had to deal with many injuries in my backline and I was forced to put Carrick as CB and still the team excelled. Will let you know how it fares on after a few more games. Excellent work

Maybe it's because I'm Manchester United but this tactic, so far, is pure gold. First three games 3-0 (H) win over Norwich, 5-1 (A) victory over Southampton, 6-0 (H) win over Reading. I had to deal with many injuries in my backline and I was forced to put Carrick as CB and still the team excelled. Will let you know how it fares on after a few more games. Excellent work

Thanks m8,

Good to see some success,
Think the tactic fits united perfectly

U playing Rooney behind rvp?

View attachment 315864View attachment 315866View attachment 315867View attachment 315865View attachment 315868 Things going well so far tactic seems very balanced in att/def willpost more screenies tomorrow. Think faster STR will work better for this tactic!

Nice results so far m8, keep it up.

Didn't really get the chance to try a fast striker tbh, I used muller as striker for first 7-8 games n he was amazing until he got injured, scored like 8 goals n had 7 assists

But try it m8, see how it works out

Nice results so far m8, keep it up.

Didn't really get the chance to try a fast striker tbh, I used muller as striker for first 7-8 games n he was amazing until he got injured, scored like 8 goals n had 7 assists

But try it m8, see how it works out
Started 1st 3 games with RVP upfront and no goals so far, as soon as i bring hernandez on in second half he scores straight away mate.

Thanks m8,

Good to see some success,
Think the tactic fits united perfectly

U playing Rooney behind rvp?

Yep Rooney/Kagawa in AMC. Rooney is bagging them 2 goals every game.

After three more games: Beat Everton away 2-0 with ten men, beat Lille 4-1 at home, and I just destroyed Sunderland 6-0 at home. This tactic is beyond perfect for United. Found more success for RVP on the right rather than upfront.

View attachment 315934
Found this to be great with Dortmund so far, dont know what happened with the Laverkusen result. Lewandowski is a machine at the front with 11 Goals and 2 assists. plus the Set Pieces are really good.

Last edited:
View attachment 315934
Found this to be great with Dortmund so far, dont know what happened with the Laverkusen result. Lewandowski is a machine at from with 11 Goals and 2 assists. plus the Set Pieces are really good.

Good to hear m8, keep up the good work!

U should get quite alot of goals from set pieces aswell, especially corners if u hav corner takers

Keep me posted on rest of your progress

Had a slight dip in form, not scoring as any as i was but still getting through nicely

Had a slight dip in form, not scoring as any as i was but still getting through nicely

good work m8, i had afew dips in scoring but like u say u get through the games with wins still or drawing

View attachment 316072View attachment 316073View attachment 316074View attachment 316075View attachment 316076

Some Key Players stats.
Really surprised with leitner. expected him to be a sub but he starts all the time now
Gotze was injured for about 6 weeks, expect abit better from him
Lewandowski is bagging goals for fun. we did have a 4 game run of 1 draw and 3 loses though
Don't really know what to say about Reus. Playing him on the left wing and surprisingly he is doing brilliant to say hes a right footer on the left wing.
Hummels scores from corners:)

View attachment 316072View attachment 316073View attachment 316074View attachment 316075View attachment 316076

Some Key Players stats.
Really surprised with leitner. expected him to be a sub but he starts all the time now
Gotze was injured for about 6 weeks, expect abit better from him
Lewandowski is bagging goals for fun. we did have a 4 game run of 1 draw and 3 loses though
Don't really know what to say about Reus. Playing him on the left wing and surprisingly he is doing brilliant to say hes a right footer on the left wing.
Hummels scores from corners:)

Really impressive stats m8, especially Reus & Lewandowski (H)

Were are u in league and other comps?

View attachment 316077
That slight dip in form really cost us. and the loss against Laverkusen early in the season but we still have a good chance.
Got PSG in the First knockout round of the champions league. finished second in the group
And im in the quater finals of the German Cup
And won the super cup early in the season

View attachment 316077
That slight dip in form really cost us. and the loss against Laverkusen early in the season but we still have a good chance.
Got PSG in the First knockout round of the champions league. finished second in the group
And im in the quater finals of the German Cup
And won the super cup early in the season

to be fair your on par with bayern with goals for & against so far, just maybe afew draws turned into wins and you'd be right with them. a long way to go tho, beating them in 2nd half of season is a big bonus if u do