4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

Hey there! This tactic looks great and seems to be getting some good reviews. I'm going to start a game using a championship squad. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey m8, good luck with the tactic, all I can say is the tactic hasn't been tried yet with a low rep team so can't promise it will work, only time it has really been used is above with Peterborough n that's was a friendly lol! Feel free to make some tweaks if the tactic doesn't seen to work for low rep teams n let me know how u get on

What match prep ? shout ? oi ?

It's all in the opening post m8,

There is no shouts because its in classic format

Ask assistant for Oi

Match prep - Att movement

Def positioning if playing a hard team away

StueyRob

Is this tactic the same as your TotalFootball?

Also I found it better not to use OI's with this tactic.

StueyRob

Is this tactic the same as your TotalFootball?

Also I found it better not to use OI's with this tactic.

No m8, this was built from scratch based on a thread about building a tactic based on how they play and this is what I came up with

When I was testing sometimes used Oi's n sometimes I didn't, tbh I don't think it makes much of a difference.

How are u finding the tactic? What team are u?

Still using Dortmund, been having some really good results, but have left my game of pause until the wizard version of this tactic comes out.

I might start up a Chelsea game once the wizard version is out, think it would fit Chelsea really well(apart from the update has ****** up Torres's stats!)

Still using Dortmund, been having some really good results, but have left my game of pause until the wizard version of this tactic comes out.

I might start up a Chelsea game once the wizard version is out, think it would fit Chelsea really well(apart from the update has ****** up Torres's stats!)

Ohh yeah sorry m8, u were the 1 who requested it last night, give me afew hours to try n sort it m8, only jus got up lol! Yeah I tried it with Chelsea n works quite well, I got rid of Torres n got falcao in haha! Only problem with Chelsea is they need alot of work, maybe a cb, decent rb/lb..cm and a winger

Yeah, I reckon they would need another good winger. But standard squad of:

GK -- Cech

RB -- Azpilicueta
CB -- Luiz
CB -- Terry
LB -- Cole

CM -- Mikel
CM -- Ramires

RW -- Oscar
AM -- Mata
LW -- Hazard

SC -- Torres/Ba

aint to bad, would surely still perform really well with this tactic.

@ StueyRob, im a bit confused, easily done lol, giving ur tactic a go with the best team in the world, the mighty liverpool, looking at your screenshots, i thought brilliant i'll use sturridge on the right cutting in, coutinho on the left cutting in and suarez up front, i thought u had set up the wingers as inside forwards, on the actual tactic the settings seem more like natural wingers, how do the wingers play as? i play on commentary so cant see, thanks in advance for your help.

@ StueyRob, im a bit confused, easily done lol, giving ur tactic a go with the best team in the world, the mighty liverpool, looking at your screenshots, i thought brilliant i'll use sturridge on the right cutting in, coutinho on the left cutting in and suarez up front, i thought u had set up the wingers as inside forwards, on the actual tactic the settings seem more like natural wingers, how do the wingers play as? i play on commentary so cant see, thanks in advance for your help.

i can see your confusion, ur confusing liverpool with man utd being best team in the world lol

hmmmm. well maybe i would suggest trying coutinho in acm role behind suarez

as for the wingers, depending on who they are they will at times cut inside to shoot, the wingers are set to hug touchline, maybe buy a decent out and out winger with good crossing and finishing? think assadi will play well on the wing.

unsure about what u can do with sturridge tho, if they never had coutinho i would say to play suarez in acm n play sturidge as striker, but if he perfoms on the wing play him there.

does any of this help?

apart from the man utd part lol, does indeed thanks

think ill go with suarez
sturridge coutinho sterling

with assaidi and downing backup

cant buy a decent winger because we are skint lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I reckon they would need another good winger. But standard squad of:

GK -- Cech

RB -- Azpilicueta
CB -- Luiz
CB -- Terry
LB -- Cole

CM -- Mikel
CM -- Ramires

RW -- Oscar
AM -- Mata
LW -- Hazard

SC -- Torres/Ba

aint to bad, would surely still perform really well with this tactic.

yeah it aint but u cant play same team every game, i dont think theres enough squad depth
i like to have 2 per postion

u defo need a winger and acm for rotation

for acm try florenzi - roma quality stats for a young player and is pretty cheap and can play on wing

as for the defence terry is still good but is ageing and is pretty slow so look at bringing in a defender who is young with good stats, i suggest nikolou - marseille, bartra - barcelona or martinez - real sociedad

cm is the same really, i loaned romeu out and brought in marchisio

apart from the man utd part lol, does indeed thanks

think ill go with suarez
sturridge coutinho sterling

with assaidi and downing backup

cant buy a decent winger because we are skint lol

maybe try setting the wingers individual training to inside forwards to help get there shooting stats up abit?

glad it helped, keep me posted on how u go

Latest result with Dortmund:

Two things I'm noticing with this tactic is that the opposition can sometimes create alot of chances, sometimes too much chances and also my striker Lewandowski isn't scoring as much goals as I would like, but that could be down to him wanting to leave the club. Not really sure how you can stop the opposition from creating so much chances though