4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

was 1-0 up at half time then everything just went wrong in the second half, lost 4-3 on agg. Reus and Hummels had an horrible game.
and yeah bartra is really good for this tactic

unlucky m8, poor team talk at ht?

nope, told them not to get complacent and there was 3 that didnt respond to it, rest was happy. i think its just like you said, PSG are awkward

View attachment 316106View attachment 316107

Doing alright so far with Dortmund. Had a couple of strange results, and struggling to keep clean sheets, but plenty of goals coming from midfield and from set pieces. Lewandowski isn't scoring much at all though, and I'm having to rely on Gotze to get me goals. Seems solid enough though. I ended up selling Reus, Gundogan and a couple of other fringe players, bought in Lampard on a free and he's been immense. Just need to improve away from home against the bigger sides.

View attachment 316106View attachment 316107

Doing alright so far with Dortmund. Had a couple of strange results, and struggling to keep clean sheets, but plenty of goals coming from midfield and from set pieces. Lewandowski isn't scoring much at all though, and I'm having to rely on Gotze to get me goals. Seems solid enough though. I ended up selling Reus, Gundogan and a couple of other fringe players, bought in Lampard on a free and he's been immense. Just need to improve away from home against the bigger sides.

Good work m8, I'm sure it won't be before time that lewandowski is banging them in, weird cos in someone else's experience with Dortmund it's other way round, gotze not performing n lewandowski top performer

Defensive wise, maybe try away games match prep - def positioning

check of the BVB, in Germany Super Cup 4-1 defeat to Bayern, we'll see what's next

I'm using this with Dortmund also, here is my latest result:

Firstly, I have tested pretty much every 4231 tactic on the go, and this one is certainly the most consistent and it keeps Sexual possession! The only real critisism I have is that I would prefer it to be a wizard tactic. Any chance you could convert it to wizard StueyRob?

You really are onto something with this tactic.

I'm using this with Dortmund also, here is my latest result:

Firstly, I have tested pretty much every 4231 tactic on the go, and this one is certainly the most consistent and it keeps Sexual possession! The only real critisism I have is that I would prefer it to be a wizard tactic. Any chance you could convert it to wizard StueyRob?

You really are onto something with this tactic.

Yeah the tactic is really good possession wise, hmmm maybe tomorrow I might try n recreate it into wizard mode, keep an eye out tmorra for it m8

Thanks for the feedback

Yeah the tactic is really good possession wise, hmmm maybe tomorrow I might try n recreate it into wizard mode, keep an eye out tmorra for it m8

Thanks for the feedback

That would be great! The tactic really is great in possession and the defense is pretty good also, looking forward to trying the wizard version, hopefully it can be as good as this :)

Not a bad season to be fair m8, only finished 6 points behind bayern n were on par for goals for & against.

U continuing another season or starting that Peterborough save?

Thanks for the SS aswell m8, good to show off people's results with the tactic

Going to start Peterborough now mate, i will keep you informed of whats happening

This is going to be a tough one, predicted bottom, 100k to spend and i cant find any decent striker to sign haha.

Hey there! This tactic looks great and seems to be getting some good reviews. I'm going to start a game using a championship squad. I'll let you know how it goes.